THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Hubby had a job that got installed incorrectly. So we ended up with the cabinets and he used some leftover solid surface and made me a work area in the garage. AND proceeds to tell everyone that I out grew the she shed. 🙄

View attachment 2110594
Put plumbing in the she shed first.
Then get a monster she she building put around it.
OBW the original will be the she bathroom/finds cleaning part.
You will thank me..
Mr WD will.... be :BangHead: me..

I didn’t get to any lawn figurines. Maybe after dinner. I like how these look. All of them had old fencing still attached. The first one and last were the worst.
IMG_4262.jpeg

IMG_4261.jpeg

IMG_4263.jpeg

IMG_4264.jpeg

Well I yanked, pulled, dug, and dug.
Pretty good success considering it took a while to figure out where the potato rows were.
What a mess, grass was 6ft high.
Actually I am amazed anything grew.
20231018_165238.jpg
20231018_173303.jpg
20231018_173259.jpg

Got 1/2 of them dug now.

Since it’s a random thread I thought I’d just say hello and get to know people (and maybe show off a little)

Anyone else from UK or Romania?

I’d love to know how what sort of things you’re finding, and is it normal to find unholy amounts of buttons?

Unknown of any military operations here, 95% of these are from one field. More things did too but that’s all buttons in the top 6 boxes ans have a fair few more in my folder

Attachments

• 6A822F6D-494D-4C0C-AF8E-3DB174C7AB51.jpeg
    6A822F6D-494D-4C0C-AF8E-3DB174C7AB51.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 12
Since it’s a random thread I thought I’d just say hello and get to know people (and maybe show off a little)

Anyone else from UK or Romania?

I’d love to know how what sort of things you’re finding, and is it normal to find unholy amounts of buttons?

Unknown of any military operations here, 95% of these are from one field. More things did too but that’s all buttons in the top 6 boxes ans have a fair few more in my folder
Oh no stranger danger

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back