THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

20231015_144453.jpg

15 foot long mahogany.....been sitting for 2 years...maybe 3. Spent the weekend shifting the log and cutting the root ball to fit the mill !!

Hmm in that case ive as much chance of achieving gold member status … as i do of finding gold in our fields… πŸ˜¬β€¦ now if the powers that be based it on buttons found, i might be in with a chance πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ xx
Button-button we'z all know who'z has the buttons.

Oooohhhh ive just noticed ive been promoted from dull bronze member to shiny silver member .. πŸŽ‰ πŸ₯‚ . 😎 xx
Congratulations!

I feel it must.. surely… πŸ€”β€¦ along with a super power… and … . And a salary…..πŸ€”β€¦ good lord just the thort is making me a little dizzy!!! πŸ˜† xx
You should get extra rum rations and a salary! You contribute a lot to this forum! πŸ€—

Now you keep posting to this RCT and Today’s Finds and you will make it to gold in no time at all. Just remember to thank all the pirates who helped you get there. πŸ΄β€β˜ 

Congratulations!

You should get extra rum rations and a salary! You contribute a lot to this forum! πŸ€—

Now you keep posting to this RCT and Today’s Finds and you will make it to gold in no time at all. Just remember to thank all the pirates who helped you get there. πŸ΄β€β˜ 

Wowser thanks WD…!!! Xx

Gosh nd golly, obviously being an awkwardly shy english wallflower type, id best be starting preparing my acceptance speech now!! 😳 xx thanks for the heads up! xx πŸ€—

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back