THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

I did note one hound scenting the willows or whatever "hedge" there was in the one box. Like something was gone but had been there.
Exactly…. We had a sausage in a log pile… a sausage in a rabbit hole (flower pot cut in half covered with a section a grass shower curtain… then the wood scene .. (shower curtain on poles) wooded scene… and the sausage hidden in the willow hedge 😆😆.. a magnificent spectacle it really was xx

Decided to purchase my next treasure hunting tool. Needed a distraction from work stress so say fudge it and bought this. Can help find minerals and with Uranium glass.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231009-113535_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    Screenshot_20231009-113535_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 15
Exactly…. We had a sausage in a log pile… a sausage in a rabbit hole (flower pot cut in half covered with a section a grass shower curtain… then the wood scene .. (shower curtain on poles) wooded scene… and the sausage hidden in the willow hedge 😆😆.. a magnificent spectacle it really was xx
Ya know , I'd almost get in line for a magnificent type spectacle involving sausage hunting. Let alone a mounted version.
A spectacle , well maybe that's worth getting in line for. But when you get up to , or even near magnificent...That's something to behold! We're talking exclusivity. Originality. Gastro something- ity eventually. Like B.B.B.B. (Belated Big Basset Belch.)
We'll skip what may be entailed on the other end. Dogs shouldn't be squeezed too vigorously for a few hours after consuming any vast quantity of sausages though.

You can use it to find scorpions also
Yes you can also something I shall try being the critter guy. Lol my work quickly found out I'm the critter guy. A rat made a hole in the kitchen and got in everyone else ran away I ran towards it lol

Decided to purchase my next treasure hunting tool. Needed a distraction from work stress so say fudge it and bought this. Can help find minerals and with Uranium glass.

You can also check Diamonds with it (they glow when real) and old Photos before the 60s (new parper glows brite white and before the 60s dark brown/violett)
maxresdefault.jpg
Marblehead-stitched-1024x623.jpg

Hi Tom
How goes the 🌶 🫑 growing this year?

This year was GREAT!
But forgotten to water some Chilis I got now for 3 years and KILLED them 😭
Broke my heart. Specially because on many species you got the most chilis in the second year.
And some more B/S happen. I have grown very hot cheyene, got approx 2 Kilos, dryed them at 50 Degrees for the night, thand grinded it down to put it in oven again to get the rest of the moisture our, dried them again at 150 Degrees C instead on 50 and got black powder the next morning. What a mess. Did you know that chili isn´t hot anymore when burned? :laughing7:
Damn, that powder was needed to make new pepper balls for my defence gun and some other CO2 "devices".

Last edited:
Ok…. Just thought I’d tell y’all about my day as it seems like a good thread to vent. As of Friday evening I could not find my jeep keys, nor the spare. Looked high and low and as of Sunday evening, resigned to the fact that I would have to have a new one made. Caught a ride to dealership this Am (missing work-and I’m already swamped) ), paid 470 dollars for new key, arranged a tow ($140) to have car to dealership so that they could program. As the tow was on its way, I started to move things out of the back. Moved a case of water and there they sat! Called and cancelled tow, but dealership wasn’t sure they could refund. 3 hours later I paid 90 dollar restock fee and was refunded. Arrived home, and found my spare under my inflatable kayak. Not making this up. The cost of mindlessness 😐. Thanks for listening, and feel free to laugh and ridicule 😂

Ok…. Just thought I’d tell y’all about my day as it seems like a good thread to vent. As of Friday evening I could not find my jeep keys, nor the spare. Looked high and low and as of Sunday evening, resigned to the fact that I would have to have a new one made. Caught a ride to dealership this Am (missing work-and I’m already swamped) ), paid 470 dollars for new key, arranged a tow ($140) to have car to dealership so that they could program. As the tow was on its way, I started to move things out of the back. Moved a case of water and there they sat! Called and cancelled tow, but dealership wasn’t sure they could refund. 3 hours later I paid 90 dollar restock fee and was refunded. Arrived home, and found my spare under my inflatable kayak. Not making this up. The cost of mindlessness 😐. Thanks for listening, and feel free to laugh and ridicule 😂
Dude....I understand that kinda madness......if it only lasts an hour and doesn't cost me I'm happy !!

Oh been there done that a few times-well I'm a liar when I stated a few-lets go with many times-and more than I care to admit.
I think many of us when burning it at both ends can relate to what you just posted.

I still remember after doing 42 hr straight haul at my scrap yard, processing scrap just to keep it afloat I was ready to drop.
Went to lock up the building and I couldn't find my keys.
The Mrs was travelling doing her travel work in another country.
I couldn't get into my home to get another set, as the key fob for the door entry was on the keyring.
Everything was Medeco security locks, nobody had a pass key.
The master was locked up at home.
I looked for hours and I finally just flopped into my office chair-put my head in my hands in defeat.
Glancing across the room there they were, dangling from the rear seat of the other office chair.
I just about wept right there at the sight of them.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back