THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Morning everyone :hello::coffee2:
2b909203ba90941a.jpeg

I’m recovering from the Columbus Day excitement 🙄. Nothing I enjoy more than celebrating a guy who accidentally made it to the West Indies and is given credit for discovering North America! I saw North America before he did. 😂
You talk about having the Press on your side. Have a great Tuesday. I’m going for a roadtrip. Maybe I can be the first to discover northern Missouri. 👍🏼

Good morning Peoples xx another glorious sunny day here in England 😎… it seems October is the new May 🤔… as if life wasn’t confusing enough 😬 xx

I hope your Tuesday is less challenging than mine 🧐 xx 🤗
So you took our nice weather and replaced it with yours.
Did you know that I wasn't going to be doing any weather tradesy, but if insist I can be enticed.
Screenshot_20231010_070534_Weather Network.jpg

I’m recovering from the Columbus Day excitement 🙄. Nothing I enjoy more than celebrating a guy who accidentally made it to the West Indies and is given credit for discovering North America! I saw North America before he did. 😂
You talk about having the Press on your side. Have a great Tuesday. I’m going for a roadtrip. Maybe I can be the first to discover northern Missouri. 👍🏼
Oh what history the colonists have amassed over the time spent in NA.
Let's put that into a historical perspective.
The Mayflower arrived in 1620, so 403 yrs ago.
The French arrived around 50 yrs before that so that's 453 yrs.
The Romans occupied Britain from 55BC-AD410 so that is same amount of time basically.:laughing7:
Oh I do miss digging in that old dirt across the pond.
A couple of my Roman digging memories.
20231010_073419.jpg

First hunt wasn't a banger but the best find of the day was knowing I can still hunt!!!!!!! Got an injun, some D buckles, the triangle piece is interesting and the NA artifact was a nice surprise. I'm still paying the price from it but one step at a time.
IMG_20231008_122600695_HDR.jpg
IMG_20231008_171933688.jpg
IMG_20231008_172100999.jpg
IMG_20231008_172143834.jpg
IMG_20231008_181007885.jpg

Around here we know who wears the pants in this house.View attachment 2109126
Ha ha… i can only imagine Mrs Peps suprise on entering the room and finding you taking that photo….😂😂

“using the dog to warm ur jeans are we Mr Pep?”….

“Ahmm… erm no dear… just illustrating a point for the pirates aboard ship…”

(But we know Peps will spend the rest of the day calculating the potential energy saving of using the pets for heating his winter wardrobe) 😂😂 xx

Oh what history the colonists have amassed over the time spent in NA.
Let's put that into a historical perspective.
The Mayflower arrived in 1620, so 403 yrs ago.
The French arrived around 50 yrs before that so that's 453 yrs.
The Romans occupied Britain from 55BC-AD410 so that is same amount of time basically.:laughing7:
Oh I do miss digging in that old dirt across the pond.
A couple of my Roman digging memories.
View attachment 2109125
I love the historical arrogance the folks had back then. How do you discover a continent that has people living on it? 😂 I’m guessing those natives were already aware the continent existed. Oh yeah, and the vikings, Spanish, French, etc. were all here earlier. What a hoot. I remember needing to memorize all of that BS for history classes. LOL

Ha ha… i can only imagine Mrs Peps suprise on entering the room and finding you taking that photo….😂😂

“using the dog to warm ur jeans are we Mr Pep?”….

“Ahmm… erm no dear… just illustrating a point for the pirates aboard ship…”

(But we know Peps will spend the rest of the day calculating the potential energy saving of using the pets for heating his winter wardrobe) 😂😂 xx
I have a great selection of insulated jeans-for those in the southern parts of the chat you'll never know what it's like to be wearing these.
Closest thing I can describe it as......Wearing a snuggly pair of flannelette PJs under your jeans. :headbang:
I have great selection from plaid to the age ol" billiard table green-oh so cozy and warm.:laughing7:
Too bad you folks in the sweat stained shorts will never know the comfy comforts of cooler weather wear.

OH RIGHT the photo proof
4 different inside colors for my snuggly comfort.
20231010_092833.jpg

First hunt wasn't a banger but the best find of the day was knowing I can still hunt!!!!!!! Got an injun, some D buckles, the triangle piece is interesting and the NA artifact was a nice surprise. I'm still paying the price from it but one step at a time.View attachment 2109140View attachment 2109141View attachment 2109142View attachment 2109143View attachment 2109144
Great 👍
The best therapy going, fresh air, digging, looking and the recoveries are just a bonus.
Congrats on your finds, especially the one in your mitt.

I have a great selection of insulated jeans-for those in the southern parts of the chat you'll never know what it's like to be wearing these.
Closest thing I can describe it as......Wearing a snuggly pair of flannelette PJs under your jeans. :headbang:
I have great selection from plaid to the age ol" billiard table green-oh so cozy and warm.:laughing7:
Too bad you folks in the sweat stained shorts will never know the comfy comforts of cooler weather wear.

OH RIGHT the photo proof
4 different inside colors for my snuggly comfort. View attachment 2109149

Woah, Steady now Peps, that kinda cozy is the kinda outfit that causes us girls to drool just that little bit more… 🥴…phew .. be steady my beating heart 😅 xx

Woah, Steady now Peps, that kinda cozy is the kinda outfit that causes us girls to drool just that little bit more… 🥴…phew .. be steady my beating heart 😅 xx
Yes it's a family forum and that attire tends to be a bit racy for some. :laughing7:

So you took our nice weather and replaced it with yours.
Did you know that I wasn't going to be doing any weather tradesy, but if insist I can be enticed.View attachment 2109123
Allegedly Wed. should be dry here. I suspect the weather folk on T.V. sell used cars on the side though...With alias's , online.
My clover seed should be germinating though...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back