THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Morning everyone :hello:
d3eb647ebe61ee91.jpeg

Wow....that looks like the Bassett hound pawty of a lifetime. I've never seen that many hound dogs in one spot !! Seems it was a complete success, and looks like it was super fun time !!

Wow....that looks like the Bassett hound pawty of a lifetime. I've never seen that many hound dogs in one spot !! Seems it was a complete success, and looks like it was super fun time !!
Ha ha! Thanks Barty It truly was, we had about 40 hounds, and they all took part in the events with such good humour 😆 xx now to start planning next years! 😂😂 xx

Ha ha! Thanks Barty It truly was, we had about 40 hounds, and they all took part in the events with such good humour 😆 xx now to start planning next years! 😂😂 xx
Well it looks like a great time had by all, and im betting next year will be even a bigger and better time...congrats and thanks for taking us along for the show !!

Good morning all. Definitely a Monday here. Overdid it somewhere somehow late last week and pulled a muscle in my upper back. Hard to hold my head up and sleep is elusive. But it will pass. On the bright side I got three new pecan trees planted and fenced. Yay. We’ve planted at least 8 pecan trees before and the deer have killed every one of them. So this time they are all in wire fences. We will eventually succeed….

Good morning all. Definitely a Monday here. Overdid it somewhere somehow late last week and pulled a muscle in my upper back. Hard to hold my head up and sleep is elusive. But it will pass. On the bright side I got three new pecan trees planted and fenced. Yay. We’ve planted at least 8 pecan trees before and the deer have killed every one of them. So this time they are all in wire fences. We will eventually succeed….
They seem to love to eat things that we plant, regardless of how much time and money we spend.
8ft of fencing seems to work well in keeping them out.
Best of luck with the Pecan trees, it one of the best nuts going.

40 dogs and 75 ft of ears :laughing7:
Certainly looks like a fun time was had by all.
Congrats on the success of the event.

Now that the event is past
You know what is next-don't you?:metaldetector:

40 dogs and 75 ft of ears :laughing7:
Certainly looks like a fun time was had by all.
Congrats on the success of the event.

Now that the event is past
You know what is next-don't you?:metaldetector:
Ha… arnt they the most gorgeous athletes ever😆 xx yes back to finding suitable treasure to please u international pirates now 😆 xx

Ha… arnt they the most gorgeous athletes ever😆 xx yes back to finding suitable treasure to please u international pirates now 😆 xx
Taking about suitable treasures
Have you ID the silver half you dug at the race track yet?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back