THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Well....my family decided they needed more fishing yesterday..... I thought they were tapping out, but they needed some more fish, so we went out front and spent a couple hours on the edge of the flats. Got lots of snapper bites, and brought home 11 more snappers to eat !!
20231008_153118.jpg
20231008_135729.jpg
IMG-20231008-WA0012.jpg

Last edited:
Erm… himself did… but I’ve forgotten what he said…i will ask him again nd let u know… soz Peps!!! 😆 xxx
Write it down next time.
I'm sorry but you've gotten a case of long eared doggie brain.

Just looked up the remedy for this:
2-6hr hunts that produce many little bits and bobs.

Good morning BB…. Nice day with the family. Beautiful piece around your wife’s neck. One of your finds? 👍😍
Yes sir....dated 4 reale 1733, 8 diamonds, and gold salvaged from ring finds at the swim holes.

Write it down next time.
I'm sorry but you've gotten a case of long eared doggie brain.

Just looked up the remedy for this:
2-6hr hunts that produce many little bits and bobs.
Hang on.
First offer her a biscuit for remembering. (English biscuit/cookie. Not dog biscuit.)
Careful though,. She might name three types of coin if you tease her with it too much.

Was waiting for the go to earth or dig treasure part of the agility. But they were focused on being Bassets instead which is fine.( That and folks having thier pets learn how to turn sod might not be good for recruitment.)
Maybe a cat or a rabbit to course next time..
A former co-worker when I ran beagles claimed he hunted with his bassets.
I politely asked how deep of snow...

Anyways.. Doesn't look like you need a gun. They just run and catch them for you....

:o
Disclaimer. This vid is not for the squeamish! (Contains scenes of a dog (s) panting and not in a house. )
No rabbits real or imaginary were harmed in the making of this film.
A medical staff for the rabbits was on site and on standby at all times.
Any claims by rabbits regarding recompense by the film studio have been resolved in a former class action lawsuit.. No rabbit claims will be accepted going forward.
No the dogs were not muzzled. This was an actual hunt!

O.K. Now you can watch.

Great family pics; congrats !!
Don in SoCal.
Thank you Don.....today is a teacher work day, so the boy and I will go dump all the fish scraps at sea and fish for a shark 🦈....every kids dream !!

@releventchair … on the mounted sausage hunt.. the precious ones had to locate “sausages “ hidden in various locations in the arena while their owners wobbled about on the hobby horses… i named the hobby horses Duke and Duchess… after our kindly land owners😆 xx it was as near as we can get to a basset hunting scene …. (given the lack of recall/obedience on display) xx 😂😂

@releventchair … on the mounted sausage hunt.. the precious ones had to locate “sausages “ hidden in various locations in the arena while their owners wobbled about on the hobby horses… i named the hobby horses Duke and Duchess… after our kindly land owners😆 xx it was as near as we can get to a basset hunting scene …. (given the lack of recall/obedience on display) xx 😂😂
I did note one hound scenting the willows or whatever "hedge" there was in the one box. Like something was gone but had been there.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back