THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Dude....I understand that kinda madness......if it only lasts an hour and doesn't cost me I'm happy !!
Thanks man, well said!
Oh been there done that a few times-well I'm a liar when I stated a few-lets go with many times-and more than I care to admit.
I think many of us when burning it at both ends can relate to what you just posted.

I still remember after doing 42 hr straight haul at my scrap yard, processing scrap just to keep it afloat I was ready to drop.
Went to lock up the building and I couldn't find my keys.
The Mrs was travelling doing her travel work in another country.
I couldn't get into my home to get another set, as the key fob for the door entry was on the keyring.
Everything was Medeco security locks, nobody had a pass key.
The master was locked up at home.
I looked for hours and I finally just flopped into my office chair-put my head in my hands in defeat.
Glancing across the room there they were, dangling from the rear seat of the other office chair.
I just about wept right there at the sight of them.
Oh wow 🌶️!! Thanks for relating that!

Ok…. Just thought I’d tell y’all about my day as it seems like a good thread to vent. As of Friday evening I could not find my jeep keys, nor the spare. Looked high and low and as of Sunday evening, resigned to the fact that I would have to have a new one made. Caught a ride to dealership this Am (missing work-and I’m already swamped) ), paid 470 dollars for new key, arranged a tow ($140) to have car to dealership so that they could program. As the tow was on its way, I started to move things out of the back. Moved a case of water and there they sat! Called and cancelled tow, but dealership wasn’t sure they could refund. 3 hours later I paid 90 dollar restock fee and was refunded. Arrived home, and found my spare under my inflatable kayak. Not making this up. The cost of mindlessness 😐. Thanks for listening, and feel free to laugh and ridicule 😂
I'd tease you ; but it would then be my turn.

Thanks man, well said!

Oh wow 🌶️!! Thanks for relating that!
I lose my keys quite a bit....most times only for 10-15 mins. But......I have had to drive my wife's car to work sometimes !!🤪🤪

20231009_151139.jpg

Teacher workday !! That's a porkfish !!
20231009_151207.jpg
20231009_151218.jpg

I know your all probably Basset’ed out… but just made a montage for everyone that came… so thought rude not to blast you all with it… grab a cup of tea… and be transported to my world once more 😍… tomoz I promise to return to ‘normal’ xx 🤗

(@ArfieBoy )

g'night folks!

Good morning all.

Here's a couple of young deer that came through yesterday. Sorry for the grainy picture but it was almost dark (much more so than the photo makes it look), so this is as good as it got.

deer.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back