THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Wierd thing happened last night.....I woke up at 2 after a fantastic slumber.....I decided to turn the TV on.....I said to myself you better check the news and see if ww3 has started yet....I was floored when the very first thing I saw was a news guy saying Isreal is at war, and then he says this could lead to a world war.....I could hardly believe it, but I had a premonition in my sleep that woke me up !!! WTF !! im still watching this play out. Scary times we live in, and I believe Iran has reached the end of the line.....there asking for an a×× whooping !!

Wierd thing happened last night.....I woke up at 2 after a fantastic slumber.....I decided to turn the TV on.....I said to myself you better check the news and see if ww3 has started yet....I was floored when the very first thing I saw was a news guy saying Isreal is at war, and then he says this could lead to a world war.....I could hardly believe it, but I had a premonition in my sleep that woke me up !!! WTF !! im still watching this play out. Scary times we live in, and I believe Iran has reached the end of the line.....there asking for an a×× whooping !!
We don't have TV, and so no legacy media entertainment.
Though I was on one the sites we do read and in the video clips I was seeing rockets, vehicles filled with men.
Buses filled, troops getting weapons ready, armed men (not military) walking down the highway with large packs of supplies.
They entered Israel.

16967718173848384487772922694534001.jpg

Heading to Cali today to visit mom.

Will be staying at a friends 1906 house.

Dig, dig!
Best of luck to you. Wish I had access to a old house here in central Cali lol. I don't like asking for permissions around here people scare me lol.

Always liked the little H's. 12 H..P. around 2000 pounds.
Never owned one.

At an estate sale years ago one was sitting in the weeds between house and barn I debated about asking the lady about. But left the matter be. Figured she knew it was there.

An old trailer house in the country with yard full of old farm stuff was torn out and things cleared out. I drove right on past knowing an H was in the front yard.

Hand start by turning the flywheel. Usually using compression relief valves till running. More so on the bigger models like A's and G's that are around next in line for my eyes when window shopping...

The 🌶 has his pirate's 👁 on this new fangled spreader.
Something about this 😍
Currently the price sits at $2.00 with less than 2 days to go.
Now I can offer wagon rides to 🤔.🤣
wmanure_spreader_b-6-1.jpeg
wmanure_spreader_b-6-9.jpeg
wmanure_spreader_b-6-10.jpeg
wmanure_spreader_b-6-12.jpeg

Never give up, as they say there's someone for everyone.
I have a similar problem to JVA.

I know this too. My trouble is I don't want what comes *WITH* anymore.🤷‍♂️

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back