THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Big day!!!!! Gonna try to swing on a new site, thank goodness it's right off the road so not much walking needed to get to it. This will tell me alot!!!! Fingers crossed 🤞

20231007_073531.jpg

Very hard to photograph diamonds 💎 they were sparkling underwater with a full spectrum of fire and flash that I just can't capture.

View attachment 2108529
Very hard to photograph diamonds 💎 they were sparkling underwater with a full spectrum of fire and flash that I just can't capture.
90 percent of the time I'm accepted by everyone around me in the water. Most days I'll waste a half hour chit chatting with people who are interested in what I'm doing. Yesterday as I jumped in for the first time some people started asking the basic questions. Well after talking a little I started my hunt....I got 5 feet from where I anchored, and first target was the diamond ring......it came less than 5 minutes into my hunt. The people who were interested were less than a few feet from me, and were thoroughly impressed with how quick I got the first good gold.....im sure they went home truly believing that I would probably have 10 golds by the end of the day !! Haaaa I wish !!

Did get another knock off cartier love ring.....not authentic, but still 18k
20231007_082217.jpg
20231007_082202.jpg

Plenty of bits and bobs....silver earring backs, silver jewelry fittings, and plenty of silver hoops and other non precious earrings. Today I fish in the morning and hunt the cuban sand bar this afternoon....I know a Rolex got lost here many years ago.....it would be way deep by now I'm sure.....there is always hope though.

Man....how did you find that.....image search ?
Honestly I just took a photo of the screen photo, hit the 👁 in the upper right corner.
It actually gave me a few choices, one was called the Rolex design.
I was quite surprised by the technical skills that I had this AM.
Usually I have the 👁's ability to see an image and it gives me a choice of a
Screenshot_20231007_083802_Google.jpg

Now just for the record, 🌶's criticism of donut bling is a tad much.
I'm actually wishing you all the best in finding some 🍩 bling.
il_794xN.2095550626_nlxg.jpg

Did get another knock off cartier love ring.....not authentic, but still 18k
View attachment 2108533View attachment 2108534
Plenty of bits and bobs....silver earring backs, silver jewelry fittings, and plenty of silver hoops and other non precious earrings. Today I fish in the morning and hunt the cuban sand bar this afternoon....I know a Rolex got lost here many years ago.....it would be way deep by now I'm sure.....there is always hope though.
Any markings on the 🐈 ?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back