THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Old etching of the massive Adena mound at Marietta, Ohio.

1696633766712.png

I think also in part California it's hard to live in people get frustrated. Our wages are 15.60 minimum wage here. We work hard and are moving constantly. We only get two sick days and vacation you only earn like one day yearly or something ridiculous. While 15 sounds like a lot it's nothing in California. Not advocating for it to be raised as here prices just follow up. Many underlying issues need to be fixed. Can't say much along that line as it will breech into poltics. Management treats employees like trash. Now I know there are a lot worse jobs and my job is low tier but things still could be just a bit better. I do my job the best I can not because I respect management but because the elderly that live there are innocent and deserve respect(well most a couple are jerks but it happens lol)
Can not say id want to move to Cali..Here in south florida minimum wage is 12.00 an hour ...Its tough all over the map...a local gas station tried to charge me 29.50 for 18 pack bud light ?????

On my way back from my walk spotted a monark butterfly
Didn't see as many this year as last year. Then again I might of missed the migration also.
We had the 2nd wave of Black birds today, they stop in the maples to feed on the seed.
Probably a thousand at a time or more.

Didn't see as many this year as last year. Then again I might of missed the migration also.
We had the 2nd wave of Black birds today, they stop in the maples to feed on the seed.
Probably a thousand at a time or more.
We have eucalyptus trees all over here so doesn't surprise me to come across one here. Though I never see them in clusters or anything. Not like around Berkeley and such. This is the first I ever seen in the area I live.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back