THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Attachments

• IMG_4223.jpeg
    IMG_4223.jpeg
    128.9 KB · Views: 22
I finally finished the board and batten on the shop.
510 screws today took 6 hrs.
Went to get the blacksmith location permission.
No problem
Found the site
No problem
Ground was a problem
Bloody hard.
It sucks to stand on the shovel, and it goes in a 1/4".
Met the owner, they were setting up for a goose hunt.
His hunting buddy told me they have a block house on their land.
He wants to join me to see what the site might produce.
Block houses were for the military guarding a dam/water ways.
I went back to site #2 across the road.
Little bit of time left in the day.
One buckle.
20231004_175357.jpg

Here's a neat critter find my brother came across and brought to me. A California king snake but not a normal one. Known as a morph(genetic mutation) it's pattern is completely different than what you'd see on its counter parts. A very cool find and unique

Attachments

• 1000004662.jpg
    1000004662.jpg
    508.3 KB · Views: 21
View attachment 2108151voodoo spell cache. I found a site in the woods where a voodoo spell shrine has been set up.....I posted before about this and I have been desecratiing this shrine for a couple years. I figured i better go check it since i havnt been there since about April. The first time i raided this site i destroyed it thinking along the lines of religion. Well they rebuilt it, and i wanted to see if they would start burying money again......and they did !! So this is the amount of money they buried here since i last took there offering !! Ive gotten smarter, and i carfully remove there offering of coins, and let them believe there offering is being taken by there diety....whoever they prey to ? It makes no difference to me, for i care not which religion they practice, or which superstition they follow......i am the raider of the temple of doom, and will continue to accept there offering!! Ill have to clean and count my hoard this afternoon......I bet there's 50$ here, and probably 50 more out there i got sick of digging it all up !!
52$ and 67 cents !!

360$ and 67 cents over a 2 year period at the same site.
That's half of the detector paid for right there.
Amazing they just keep feeding the spot actually.
Then again maybe they think the ?? takes the offering so they put more there to feed it.
Are the caches getting bigger in size or they vary?

That's half of the detector paid for right there.
Amazing they just keep feeding the spot actually.
Then again maybe they think the ?? takes the offering so they put more there to feed it.
Are the caches getting bigger in size or they vary?
Well in the beginning I destroyed the first shrine, and took the money 💰. I was offended as a Christian. But as I thought how horrible the catholics were in the great inquisition.....I regretted destroying someone's beliefs and practices. I had taken that jar, and dropped it about 75 yards away. Well the next time I hunted there, everything had been put back in the exact spot.....including the jar with the pepper 🌶 in it. To my surprise the presence of more money gave me an epiphany...... don't destroy the shrine, just take the offering and see how long this will go on for. We'll its been at least a year, and I've raided this temple at least 4 times now. The offering was larger than usual because I waited an extra long time to check it. I've noticed that as this person walks to the shrine they sprinkle change all over the path all the way to the shrine. At the shrine the money is concentrated around the jar and 🌶 pepper. The jar is buried upside down and protruding from the ground.....never buried all the way. I left at least another 20 bucks there mixed in the dirt.....another strange thing is that there are very few pennies, which means that the silver colored coins are preferred by there diety. I got a Barbados dime, and a wheat penny dated 1954 mixed in the coins. I will continue to play the part of there diety accepting there offerings.....your right.....if I continue to profit here I will be able to buy a new machine from there offerings of money. Something tells me this is Hindu in origin.....just guessing though.....I don't know why I think that !!

I don't even need the detector.....walk to the spot pick up the cash, and leave. Seems that no one else has happened on this spot yet.....its pretty hard to notice, and if I hadn't found it with the detector the first time it may have never been found. It could be an offering to the underworld too......there is a crab burrow that this little jar and offering sit directly in front of. There are so many different religions here in South Florida that it is hard to say just exactly what it's purpose and religious practice it's associated with ?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• Latest Discussions

Back