THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Good morning.

1696066612968.gif

Didn’t you say you lived in Ohio for a while?
I have thought about “why do people live where they live?” Periodically for years.
Seen this the other day and I can relate.

View attachment 2107486

I have a hankering for chili, but it is going to be in the 80’s again. That’s too hot for chili. Lol
Yes, I lived in Ohio for 12 years while in school. Dad moved us from Florida to Columbus. I like Ohio and both my folks are buried there. The sun & sea run strong in my blood. I moved back to Florida as a young man. I love the mountains and varied landscapes but I have to live where the winters are warm and I can see the ocean.

I came up with that idea for them. I wrote 10 keys themed episodes for Cristina to present to brave wilderness.....actually Cristina wrote the episodes, based on my ideas and consulting meetings. One of the episodes was to feature me hunting 1733 fleet coins. After my shoot it was decided to pursue a separate show completely independent of "Brave wilderness". So my shoot for brave wilderness was turned into a sizzeler for pitching the idea of a show to all the big Hollywood production companies. Since then we've shot a youtube detecting video that should come out soon....I herd it's almost done.....and now after finding funding and support overseas we just wrapped another shoot for a pilot episode. It's been a really good time with these characters. Do I have what it takes to make something authentic and successful ? Will anything ever come of this ? Is the whole premise and idea good ? ..... well I don't know, and I'm still scared somewhat, but Christina and I have really teamed up, and done some cool stuff ! Coyote and I have become good friends, and even if nothing comes of it I'll be doing cool stuff with this crew in the future....its been great fun !! Woooo hooo !

Today I go back to my day job.....no pics yet, but I got the first sailfish release of the season for team "lightin up".......thats early for us, and I don't remember catching one in September very often. We fished late for not to much.....got 1 sail, 1 kingfish, 1 cobia, one shark, 1small grouper, and 1 yellow jack thats in my fridge for tonight. I'll head back out for mahi sailfish and snapper today. Hopefully we won't fish till 7 pm again !! Felt good to get back out there, and I'll bring the gopro today....I had an epic battle on leader with that sailfish.....he tried to spear me a couple times, and I deflected him from coming in the boat 3 times !!

Here is a realized price.
View attachment 2107528
He is one of the influencers to get me scuba diving. I was going to post a thread of influencers, but there’s so many. Since I have joined here, I have gotten into a lot of the “treasure hunting “ that this site hosts.
It all started with finding a cobalt blue bromo seltzer bottle that was worth about $5.00 at the time.

I came up with that idea for them. I wrote 10 keys themed episodes for Cristina to present to brave wilderness.....actually Cristina wrote the episodes, based on my ideas and consulting meetings. One of the episodes was to feature me hunting 1733 fleet coins. After my shoot it was decided to pursue a separate show completely independent of "Brave wilderness". So my shoot for brave wilderness was turned into a sizzeler for pitching the idea of a show to all the big Hollywood production companies. Since then we've shot a youtube detecting video that should come out soon....I herd it's almost done.....and now after finding funding and support overseas we just wrapped another shoot for a pilot episode. It's been a really good time with these characters. Do I have what it takes to make something authentic and successful ? Will anything ever come of this ? Is the whole premise and idea good ? ..... well I don't know, and I'm still scared somewhat, but Christina and I have really teamed up, and done some cool stuff ! Coyote and I have become good friends, and even if nothing comes of it I'll be doing cool stuff with this crew in the future....its been great fun !! Woooo hooo !
That's an awesome experience to get no matter what. Really cool stuff. I've watched a lot of Coyote early stuff lol I laugh at the fake pain reactions but I know one has to be entertaining. I as a critter guy have been bit by many things and some of the stuff he got bit by. My pain tolerance is low and yeah some of that isn't that painful. But like I said I understand the reaction gets view tis show biz. Dummy me catches and gets bit by critter for free(unintentional bites lol) funniest thing most pain bite for me has been from the bold jumping spider. You'd not expect that but yeah like 30 minutes of a throbbing pain through my whole hand. I'm quite careful when I catch those buggers now lol.

Mornin all.

Neighbors are at her Dads stuffs estate sale. Multiple tractors. And I'm not there.
No online/phone bidding either.
Noticed he'd (the neighbor) sent me a picture of a lantern yesterday I didn't notice till this morning...
Guess I better not call or text to bid on a tractor for me.

Cute little Massey Pony I mentioned before. If online or phone I could be sure it don't go too cheap! L.o.l..
Ahh well.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back