THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

And good morning thrill seekers 😆 xx hope ur all warm nd fluffy this am xx 🤗

This afternoon i shall be cataloging 48 items of interest in preparation for our next visit to the FLO!!! Dontcha love an excel speadsheet task 🧐 xx
It great that you're able to get some insight on the pieces.
Honestly you lost me at FLO!!! -I'm not a note/message/paper task kind of guy.

4252599d80962235.png

Cross your fingers.....maybe I get out in the straits of florida, and the gulf stream, and catch a fish ? Weather could be a factor....its rained almost every day for a week !! Sure will feel good to get back fishing !!......see yall later.

Cross your fingers.....maybe I get out in the straits of florida, and the gulf stream, and catch a fish ? Weather could be a factor....its rained almost every day for a week !! Sure will feel good to get back fishing !!......see yall later.
Must just suck when it rains everyday and you can't water detect.:dontknow:
Best of luck with the fishing Bart, and the seas will calm enough to drop a hook.

I just picked up the little treasures you sent me! Thank you, JVA5th! 🤗
Good I'm glad it got there. A few little things of my grandmas that now have a good home and someone that appreciates them. You're always most welcome.

One of my favorite metal detectorists on YouTube is really enjoy how this guy presents. I think a lot of you would enjoy his videos as well so thought I'd post one here.

One of my favorite metal detectorists on YouTube is really enjoy how this guy presents. I think a lot of you would enjoy his videos as well so thought I'd post one here.

Neat!

Handed a similar style found crucifix to a guy re-upping with Uncle Sam. It suited his perspective.

Moose jaw didn't give us a good peek at the teeth . But what showed did not suggest much age.
Minor wear compared to an old moose.
Euro military shovel being used for recoveries. German?
Great vid. And site. He didn't broadcast speculation of trails or structure footprints. Which is fine.

Peter S. shows some interesting stuff around the country.

APkrFKYpyDE9XWPsx8Cz3Jjn5LMAk6bey0ktGywiHKQPqA=s176-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj

Peter Santenello

[Description I make videos showing you a world that the media fails to capture. No BS polarization or political angle—just pure authentic interactions with the locals. I present the story. You present your own opinion. We'll learn about the rapid changes in Saudi Arabia through a local woman’s perspective, journey into Hasidic Jewish communities in NYC, and go cruising with the Chicanos in LA. The goal is to get into someone else’s world to understand them and ourselves better. The ingredients are: a GoPro, simple editing, curiosity, a search for truth, and most importantly, authentic human interactions. I’ve lived abroad in four countries and traveled to 85. I've taken this perspective back to the USA to show Americans and the world what this great nation is like away from the mainstream media.]

Was following some West Virginia filming of his (well worth watching) and found where he meets Titus after.
Now Titus is , well Titus. And preaching seems his ambition. But he doesn't beat folks too hard with a bible in the process..
He is building a church and Peter has put up a serious chunk of funding towards it. Off setting the differences between the two , but acknowledging the mutual respect too. Titus not being Peters ride to fame while Titus's work fades, ect.

Titus has been exposed to a much bigger world. His innocence and stepping out in /on faith is interesting. I'm sure Peter found the same honest interest. evidenced in thier hitchhiking in the second vid. I'll post. Agree with his message or not , the man walks in faith.
Titus is not Amish or Mennonite. But borrows a bit from both perhaps.
Peter as mentioned by a viewer , smiles pretty constant around Titus.

Peter S. shows some interesting stuff around the country.

APkrFKYpyDE9XWPsx8Cz3Jjn5LMAk6bey0ktGywiHKQPqA=s176-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj

Peter Santenello
[Description I make videos showing you a world that the media fails to capture. No BS polarization or political angle—just pure authentic interactions with the locals. I present the story. You present your own opinion. We'll learn about the rapid changes in Saudi Arabia through a local woman’s perspective, journey into Hasidic Jewish communities in NYC, and go cruising with the Chicanos in LA. The goal is to get into someone else’s world to understand them and ourselves better. The ingredients are: a GoPro, simple editing, curiosity, a search for truth, and most importantly, authentic human interactions. I’ve lived abroad in four countries and traveled to 85. I've taken this perspective back to the USA to show Americans and the world what this great nation is like away from the mainstream media.]

Was following some West Virginia filming of his (well worth watching) and found where he meets Titus after.
Now Titus is , well Titus. And preaching seems his ambition. But he doesn't beat folks too hard with a bible in the process..
He is building a church and Peter has put up a serious chunk of funding towards it. Off setting the differences between the two , but acknowledging the mutual respect too. Titus not being Peters ride to fame while Titus's work fades, ect.

Titus has been exposed to a much bigger world. His innocence and stepping out in /on faith is interesting. I'm sure Peter found the same honest interest. evidenced in thier hitchhiking in the second vid. I'll post. Agree with his message or not , the man walks in faith.
Titus is not Amish or Mennonite. But borrows a bit from both perhaps.
Peter as mentioned by a viewer , smiles pretty constant around Titus.

He's does good documentaries. I just had watched the one of the guy living 50 years off grid in NC.

Farmall Cub C-60 engine #1 valve struck. Stuck!
No compression in that cylinder.
Pulled valve cover and valve doesn't want to free up yet.
To access it through the plug hole requires a lot of tear down I don't want to do in the dirt.
Will try more through the valve cover but the dry part is in the cylinder....Wanting a brass rod to gently tap on it with.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back