THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

IMG_20230919_170629.jpg

My son skipping school to come and shoot scenes with us today. Co producing with coyote Peterson and brave wilderness. 🤣🤣 BE BRAVE....STAY WILD !!

Ladyfriend accused a guy of selling chunks of bark.
(He did drag some weird stuff out by the road for sale you wouldn't expect anyone to stop for.)
It’s only worth what someone’s willing to pay for it!

View attachment 2105987
My son skipping school to come and shoot scenes with us today. Co producing with coyote Peterson and brave wilderness. 🤣🤣 BE BRAVE....STAY WILD !!
That looks like a wild scene. Looks like he’s having a great time!

Blake Bart gets to do all the coolest things. I look at my life along with my treasure hunting experience compared to his and I'm like welp I'll just thrown mine in the trash lol

It’s only worth what someone’s willing to pay for it!
Guys not been around. He wintered elsewhere and didn't reappear in spring. A can hunting on bike at times so I'd spot him on our road frequently even if he was away from "home".
A vehicle with younger people were there one day this spring, then quiet a while.
Then a yard sale ladyfriend stopped at. (No I didn't ask why but she knew better.)
Junk.Now there's junk , and then there's junk.
Dirty junk.
Kids toys included mostly junk too dirty to want to try to clean for a kid to touch junk.
Ahh well! A tradition continued I guess.

Guys not been around. He wintered elsewhere and didn't reappear in spring. A can hunting on bike at times so I'd spot him on our road frequently even if he was away from "home".
A vehicle with younger people were there one day this spring, then quiet a while.
Then a yard sale ladyfriend stopped at. (No I didn't ask why but she knew better.)
Junk.Now there's junk , and then there's junk.
Dirty junk.
Kids toys included mostly junk too dirty to want to try to clean for a kid to touch junk.
Ahh well! A tradition continued I guess.
As I said, and as it applies to yard/garage sales, estate sales, auctions, on line or in person sales, an item is only worth what someone is willing to pay you for it no matter what you may think it’s worth.

As I said, and as it applies to yard/garage sales, estate sales, auctions, on line or in person sales, an item is only worth what someone is willing to pay you for it no matter what you may think it’s worth.
RC, I may have misunderstood what you were trying to say and may have come across as an arrogant asshole.
If I did it was not intentional, as I agreed with what you were saying!

Blake Bart gets to do all the coolest things. I look at my life along with my treasure hunting experience compared to his and I'm like welp I'll just thrown mine in the trash lol
You noticed all my air time ?
L.o.l..
Put the detector down!
Face left! Click. Straight ahead! Click. Now to your left! Click.
Meanwhile, elsewhere..

Detecting is what you put into it basically.
I go out expecting to find a few things, generally I can forget about the 🌎.
That alone is worth more than anything else for that matter.
A peace of mind, no thought about anything, just the sounds of beeps, and nature.

Detecting is what you put into it basically.
I go out expecting to find a few things, generally I can forget about the 🌎.
That alone is worth more than anything else for that matter.
A peace of mind, no thought about anything, just the sounds of beeps, and nature.
Eh I suck I don't drive so most the time my metal detecting activities die out

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back