THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Ahoy all ye salty sea dawgs 😆xx hope ur all feeling that funky friday feelin 😆 xx 🤗

Exciting news from our humble hunt for treasure… 2 new fields for sunday.. roman villa one end… roman field system the other 😎…!! The excitement is real …. Altho have found fields that should be full given the history low results… fields completely unknown.. give us the most 🤔… but everytime im released from the truck… my heart
beats that bit faster 😆 xx

(Pic added… 2 blue markers denote Roman activity 😆) Red lines are our fields.. Xx
Morning blossom
Did you say Roman?
Well I am going to be guessing that himself is probably dreaming of possible different recoveries.
(Hopefully he can stay focused on that-instead of modern greenness that has occupied his attention lately.
Best of luck on the weekend digging.
Will be keeping a close 👁 on your post up.

Mornin all.

Bart's moonfaced clock piece (per my eye) turned out to be....Something else. Very else.
Not even a metronome.:tongue3:
Ah well. So much for my making a living guessing encrusted globs real identities, But amazingly; Barts experience allowing him to know what to pick up more than makes up for it.
Guess there is sort of a balance. Or is it imbalance?

9dbe19b98aec516daf4f451c8b2d34e8.jpg

Morning blossom
Did you say Roman?
Well I am going to be guessing that himself is probably dreaming of possible different recoveries.
(Hopefully he can stay focused on that-instead of modern greenness that has occupied his attention lately.
Best of luck on the weekend digging.
Will be keeping a close 👁 on your post up.
Ha ha… have taken a screen shot nd sent ur reply to himself… 😂 bless him! Yes he is v excited… 😂😂 i think tomoz we are going back to last sundays field.. so will see if he follows me to the hammered or if he “goes his own way” again 😆 xx

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back