THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Good morning glorious leader and all you other rapscallions xx hope monday morning finds you all in a carefree and sunny disposition 😆 xx 🤗
Arrrg... why do i have to be "glorious"... heh
Or leader for that matter :P

Howz about fellow scallywag ?

That would be just fine enough :)

And .. . Good morning my glorious blossom.
I will take that description today as I broke our Hammered coin record this weekend, so feeling pretty glorious as it goes! and you may be a fellow scallywag, but as also holder of rum rations … so deserve that extra little recognition… rumtimes… eh.. I mean sometimes… hic burp 😆 xx 😘

I was never a big fan... but had much respect for the talent of these guys... and i guess now they are getting some recognition for the talent musically and lyrically.
The have remakes of this and other songs that are garnering the talent that was over looked early on due the overall "style" of music being heavy heavy metal.
Now they have made this particular song as a war service memorial song.
Which is super cool due to the graphic reality of the lyrics.

Morning everyone :hello::coffee2:
Resized_20230910_151241_4899.jpeg

Changing the subject quickly… 😬… thort u may enjoy see Himselfs proposed new transportation for our detecting weekends… apparently the trailer has a double use.. taking snacks.. to site.. and bringing home his pre dec, lead and trash finds… 🤔 xx

There is no "subject".... hence the word "random"... :P

SHEESH ! ! !

PEPPER ! ! !

Showing us a cock in a towel ! ! !

This is a family site pepper !

:P
Bubbles doesn't look all that impressed and stated his displeasure of being grabbed.
Great rooster actually as he doesn't peck us and even though a medical procedure with his foot he tolerated it well.
He was actually sleeping in my arms till the Mrs woke him up when she came into the garage.

Seems that the treasure coins from the 1733 fleet are finally having a bit of a revival.....just saw a much poorer example of the pillar dollar I ware for sale at 7500$ in a simple mount like mine. Next to it was a square cobb like many that I've found, and it was an impressive 5200$

As I live with my treasure, it starts to become apparent what the true value of these last run cobbs truly are......its been years of waiting just to see 1733 pieces that are similar for sale.....there's just not alot of examples !! I can't imagine what a 1732 dated cobb in great condition is really worth.......thats the last run of cobbs, and some times the date didn't make it on the piece !! So I'm blessed to have both......the first year milled dollar 1732, and the last year dated cobb coin 1732 both produced in the same mint at the same time !!
20230822_233703.jpg
20230822_233634.jpg

So it will be this crazy square 1732 dated transitional klipp cobb (as some call it) will be my next mount. I worked hard this summer to find enough modern gold to get it done, and a few diamonds to add into the piece !! This coin absolutely would top what I saw for 5200$ so its a no Brainer !! Woooo hoooo !!

Seems that the treasure coins from the 1733 fleet are finally having a bit of a revival.....just saw a much poorer example of the pillar dollar I ware for sale at 7500$ in a simple mount like mine. Next to it was a square cobb like many that I've found, and it was an impressive 5200$

As I live with my treasure, it starts to become apparent what the true value of these last run cobbs truly are......its been years of waiting just to see 1733 pieces that are similar for sale.....there's just not alot of examples !! I can't imagine what a 1732 dated cobb in great condition is really worth.......thats the last run of cobbs, and some times the date didn't make it on the piece !! So I'm blessed to have both......the first year milled dollar 1732, and the last year dated cobb coin 1732 both produced in the same mint at the same time !!View attachment 2104647View attachment 2104648
So it will be this crazy square 1732 dated transitional klipp cobb (as some call it) will be my next mount. I worked hard this summer to find enough modern gold to get it done, and a few diamonds to add into the piece !! This coin absolutely would top what I saw for 5200$ so its a no Brainer !! Woooo hoooo !!
It will be a stunning mount when completed.
I'm sure your jeweler will smile when you drop the yearly treasure take on the ⚖️.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back