THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Another 7 quarts of tomatoes for the cold room preserves.
20230910_130425.jpg

Evening all xx hope you’ve had a restful Sunday with your feet up xx 🤗

so whilst our Peps put his pinny on and did cooking stuff, me and himself spent another sweaty day digging for you all, himself decided to ignore my advice and went off digging pre decimals, whilst I followed my nose to the silver… again…. When will that boy listen to me I wonder! 😂😂 xx

My work in covid lockdown is a bit hectic. Residents don't like it and serving food is just not fun. Oh and angry old people not always pleasant to deal with lol
Sad to hear that you are dealing with that crap still.
Just think of it this way.
Most of those folks put up with enough crap through their lives to earn some freedom today.
Sense of ha-ha goes a long ways with older folks.
The Mrs had an old crusty aunt. Everyone was scared of her. We got along great, just gave her crust back.

Just agree with the old farts, they'll ❤️ you.

Sad to hear that you are dealing with that crap still.
Just think of it this way.
Most of those folks put up with enough crap through their lives to earn some freedom today.
Sense of ha-ha goes a long ways with older folks.
The Mrs had an old crusty aunt. Everyone was scared of her. We got along great, just gave her crust back.

Just agree with the old farts, they'll ❤️ you.
They are creatures of habit so things being interrupted they aren't fond of. So we servers that bring food to rooms often get the brunt of it. But tis part of the job lol. Also never know what situation you'll run into when you open a door to bring in food lol. Never a dull moment

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back