THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

So thin silver lining was an "Oh Ya" moment.
Thought of it might be a 3 cent/Trime/Reale/Fishscale
Threw it some water back at the truck and went back swinging.
Hello fishy😁
View attachment 2104035
The clod brought me a moment of love and joy 😊
Took a look at the unveiling.
🌶 said "Hello Dad"
The year my Dad was born. The very person that set his hunting rifle down & $150 and bought a metal detector. The passion lives on, and without getting through it having a little 😪
20230907_174824.jpg
Resized_temp_share_113283616562877.jpeg

🌶 said "Hello Dad"
The year my Dad was born. The very person that set his hunting rifle down & $150 and bought a metal detector. The passion lives on, and without getting through it having a little 😪
View attachment 2104036View attachment 2104037
Oh 🌶 you silly
20230908_072131.jpg

🌶 said "Hello Dad"
View attachment 2104036View attachment 2104037
Ahhhhh that’s perfect! How truly special xxx 💕

Oh the flock is growing every day it seems.
Old Max gets right worked up in the morning when they walk through the yard and up the road.
Just keep getting bigger, Xmas dinner 🍽 might be in short order.
Not the greatest photo, just a few quick photos from inside the house.
20230908_072110.jpg

20230908_092421.jpg

I thought this was a Wagner pmc ring !?!?

It's not, but I get the feeling it's some sort of military insignia or gang related !! It was deep, and might have been down awhile. I just can't make sense of the image 😕?

View attachment 2104041
I thought this was a Wagner pmc ring !?!?

It's not, but I get the feeling it's some sort of military insignia or gang related !! It was deep, and might have been down awhile. I just can't make sense of the image 😕?
What are the letters on the bar?

Good mornin' crew!

Today's adventure; an old timer in the neighborhood thinks he knows the location of an 1800's brothel near a small lake way up in the Sierras.
And off we go!
If it’s an 1800 brothel you might wanna bring some lube!

Oh the flock is growing every day it seems.
Old Max gets right worked up in the morning when they walk through the yard and up the road.
Just keep getting bigger, Xmas dinner 🍽 might be in short order.
Not the greatest photo, just a few quick photos from inside the house. View attachment 2104039
Looks like you might have a couple to spare. I’m gonna go ahead and get my order in!

Even better than a silver lining is a clod of dirt.
View attachment 2104034
This pic reminds me of many old walks in the past. A glimmer of hope, encased in dirt with a reeded edge peeking.

Alas.......it feels it's been a millennia since I last felt that....🥺

Last edited:

This is where I work, and this boat and Dr. Burke were our neighbors on the dock. A few years ago we hired a crew member from this boat....she robbed us for hundreds of thousands, and was a professional con woman !! It was a horrible experience, and almost cost all of us our jobs......when we called about this crazy woman who used to work for them....the wife hung up on us !!

Our genius captain at the time decided to hire her from the bar, and never checked her credentials because she worked on "Jess Conn" !! Ya ...... I've worked for all these crazy peeps on there mega yachts !! I've lived and worked here for long stretches of my life !! I have a high clearance card.....essentially it's a slave tag.....it says I'm an essential and trusted slave and am aloud the highest clearance !! Now ain't I special !!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back