THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Good morning one and all… we made it to Friday with out being questioned by the men with badges … always a good week that! 😎 xx 🤗

so as a treat, got you a little something to have with your morning coffee xx

That was a surprise to see that you snuck out for a hunt.
So you didn't want to play eh?
Scared that you didn't have anything to play with-or was it you just didn't want to show up the Pepper?:laughing7:

That was a surprise to see that you snuck out for a hunt.
So you didn't want to play eh?
Scared that you didn't have anything to play with-or was it you just didn't want to show up the Pepper?:laughing7:
Ahh Peps i thort id replied🤔 … i thort i said… you show me yours nd i will show u mine 😂😂.. or maybe that was just a dream.. as it was 5am here?!! 😘 xx

Ahh Peps i thort id replied🤔 … i thort i said… you show me yours nd i will show u mine 😂😂.. or maybe that was just a dream.. as it was 5am here?!! 😘 xx
Eh I hear you, though mine would be dirty.
Not all shiny and bright like that pirate we know that posts up shiny things from the sea-you see.
I will though maybe show them dirty-why not-dirty is good-right?

Eh I hear you, though mine would be dirty.
Not all shiny and bright like that pirate we know that posts up shiny things from the sea-you see.
I will though maybe show them dirty-why not-dirty is good-right?
Yes, u must show us ur dirty bits…. U no we secretly love the dirty stuff… 😆..all that shiny stuff is very pretty tis tru, but I wouldn’t want to be risking life nd limb with those Bitey Mc Salty types…. 🦈 🫤 xx Barty is a braver man then I! Xx

Yes, u must show us ur dirty bits…. U no we secretly love the dirty stuff… 😆..all that shiny stuff is very pretty tis tru, but I wouldn’t want to be risking life nd limb with those Bitey Mc Salty types…. 🦈 🫤 xx Barty is a braver man then I! Xx
For the first one.
Dirty thin button.
20230907_162350.jpg

Even better than a silver lining is a clod of dirt.
View attachment 2104034
So thin silver lining was an "Oh Ya" moment.
Thought of it might be a 3 cent/Trime/Reale/Fishscale
Threw it some water back at the truck and went back swinging.
Hello fishy😁
Resized_temp_share_113243995323986.jpeg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back