THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Well it looks like the ARC probably has scooted and is out running the storm.
Looks like it has tracked north a tad since yesterday, and it's not looking at Tampa as bad.
Screen Shot 2023-08-29 at 5.24.36 AM.png

Not yet... Good morning.

Watching ... waiting... and finalizing.... will call it by noon... got a destination... farther than i would like... but a destination no less.
If track holds true longer ... say by noon... then i will decide.... should we stay or should we go.

Dogs are ready for any hotel breakfast scraps for sure.... me... not so much.

Me..... I am almost really ready for non imaginary Rum.

If track holds true longer ... say by noon... then i will decide.... should we stay or should we go.

Dogs are ready for any hotel breakfast scraps for sure.... me... not so much.

Me..... I am almost really ready for non imaginary Rum.
It's a real life event that repeats its self over and over year after year. That was one of the main reasons of not owning in FL-that dark cloud of worry of not being able to control the situation from a far,
I guess that's why the mobile home parks are such a rave for foreign owners-no insurance-if it blows away-just walk away.

Well it's 40 below & I have a heater in my truck....
I get you all about the cold, but that feeling of having the ginch feeling like wearing a wet tea bag from sweating-yuk.
The 4 seasons is a thing that we grow accustomed to in life.
But this coming week we have FL temps.
Screenshot_20230829_084030_Weather Network.jpg

Let me add the brittish weather summary…before detecting i loved the cold clear frosty days as much as the rare hot sunny days… but since digging has taken over life… now can say that the gentle rainy days are the best… the signals pop nd the digging is easy 😆 xx

Well it's 40 below & I have a heater in my truck....
I get you all about the cold, but that feeling of having the ginch feeling like wearing a wet tea bag from sweating-yuk.
The 4 seasons is a thing that we grow accustomed to in life.
But this coming week we have FL temps.
View attachment 2102180
That's a cold wave down here!

I live on a tropical island, you guys should probably stay away from here....its hot, and everything bites, stings, or burns, and most animals are poisonous or venomous. We have hurricanes and sharks too!! Don't forget climate change and rising oceans. It's bloody horrible down here !! Stay clear folks.....ill suffer for you !! Its a tough job but someones got to live here. Oh....and one more thing.....the metaldetecting sucks !! No gold here !! Nothing really to see at all and the fishing sucks because of overfishing and global warming !! Everyone move along the world has already ended for us poor island shmucks!! I would go to cold new York, or historic Chicago, or maybe that metropolitan utopia called San Francisco!! I here st Louis, and Detroit are great this time of year !! Definitely don't come to this tiny little backwards a** island chain....you'll get sunburned, too drunk, you'll be broke, and your will to work will fade. It's a terrible affliction that most people come down with when they come here....its un avoidable.....its called keys disease !! I fear that @Bamasteve has probably been overcome with a bad case of keys disease topped with hurricane 🌀 partyitas !! A horrible condition that's marked by symptoms of drunken relaxing in the shallow clear waters in the sun and sand.....rum can cure this condition though !!

I live on a tropical island, you guys should probably stay away from here....its hot, and everything bites, stings, or burns, and most animals are poisonous or venomous. We have hurricanes and sharks too!! Don't forget climate change and rising oceans. It's bloody horrible down here !! Stay clear folks.....ill suffer for you !! Its a tough job but someones got to live here. Oh....and one more thing.....the metaldetecting sucks !! No gold here !! Nothing really to see at all and the fishing sucks because of overfishing and global warming !! Everyone move along the world has already ended for us poor island shmucks!! I would go to cold new York, or historic Chicago, or maybe that metropolitan utopia called San Francisco!! I here st Louis, and Detroit are great this time of year !! Definitely don't come to this tiny little backwards a** island chain....you'll get sunburned, too drunk, you'll be broke, and your will to work will fade. It's a terrible affliction that most people come down with when they come here....its un avoidable.....its called keys disease !! I fear that @Bamasteve has probably been overcome with a bad case of keys disease topped with hurricane 🌀 partyitas !! A horrible condition that's marked by symptoms of drunken relaxing in the shallow clear waters in the sun and sand.....rum can cure this condition though !!
Now it is clear that you are a politician, you lie well

Now it is clear that you are a politician, you lie well
Mr. Manning...im really encouraged by this ring return....he has offered me a reward, and I know he's good for it....he's an active duty marine, and before any mention of the ring he bought me a beer 🍺 out of kindness. Instantly realized how honest and genuine he is....glad I could return this sentimental ring.....its not worth 50 dollars new, and probably a 10 dollar piece for me !!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back