THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

152743_5day_cone_no_line_and_wind.png

Well we were told by a slick talking real estate agent who is the know.
That the Sultan Sea was going to be the new beach front properties after the big one.:dontknow::laughing7:
Earthquakes while scary are rare when it comes to major ones even here in California. Big ones may greatly damage cities but that's about it if one comes around. Now hurricans and tornadoes in states that have them not uncommon lol. I'll take my Earthquake chances over that any day lol. Mind I hate my state but natural disaster wise we are actually quite safe

Last edited:
Roman coins and gold rings 💍 with diamonds 💎 !! Your adventures are great man !! 🤙🤙😁😁. And shhhhh, don't tell anyone but ya....your getting out for a walk alot more than most I'd say so congrats!!
I'm afraid that if I stop, I won't be able to go anymore. 🤷‍♂️

I'm finding the study of people and social areas and interactions is almost as big a draw as finding the gold.....the gold is a reward for my close observation of the swimming hole/sand bar 🍸 culture !! I sit in the deep lurking like a crocodile......watching the people interact. Fascinating to observe people swimming and having fun !!
How many have come up to you, asking you to find a ring they lost. And they tell you that they know right where it is....cuz they felt it come off?

Ya know....I was one of the first? I was in the water, hunting, in 70's?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back