THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Attachments

• 27Aug2023 dime.jpeg
    27Aug2023 dime.jpeg
    318.7 KB · Views: 7
I wouldn't wish this storm on anyone...

but i admit... i have been wishing it will stay off west.

Like i have stated many times before... our area has not been hit in over 100 years.

Its definitely not ready or built for it... because of that.

I wouldn't wish this storm on anyone...

but i admit... i have been wishing it will stay off west.

Like i have stated many times before... our area has not been hit in over 100 years.

Its definitely not ready or built for it... because of that.
Already getting a shower or 2 on the breeze.

Worse case scenario for us... sorry to say... the "one" i have been talking about all these years is now becoming a reality.

I will not be online here... perhaps for some time... depending on the outcome of this.

IMO... this will be devastation in its purist form... AND... the strongest landfall on record wherever it hits.
This is going to be a monster.

Wish us luck... we are going to need it.

Worse case scenario for us... sorry to say... the "one" i have been talking about all these years is now becoming a reality.

I will not be online here... perhaps for some time... depending on the outcome of this.

IMO... this will be devastation in its purist form... AND... the strongest landfall on record wherever it hits.
This is going to be a monster.

Wish us luck... we are going to need it.
This is starting to look like a bad situation for you.
What's the plan, board up, and then buckle up and get out of there?

God forbid it decides to come our way at the last minute. I hate to say this, but the faster it heads past us the better ill feel....very uneasy calm down here.....everyone holding there breath, and hoping it gets passed us.....the longer it sits here the greater the chance the forcast changes......never safe until its north of us.....and even then it could do a u-turn like some have in the past. Im stuck in limbo.....wondering if i need to do anything, or everything.....standing by to stand by !!🫡🤪🫡🤪🌀🌀🌀
Screenshot_20230828_072042_Instagram.jpg

God forbid it decides to come our way at the last minute. I hate to say this, but the faster it heads past us the better ill feel....very uneasy calm down here.....everyone holding there breath, and hoping it gets passed us.....the longer it sits here the greater the chance the forcast changes......never safe until its north of us.....and even then it could do a u-turn like some have in the past. Im stuck in limbo.....wondering if i need to do anything, or everything.....standing by to stand by !!🫡🤪🫡🤪🌀🌀🌀
View attachment 2101977
I was looking at the surge forecast for the coastal shores. I didn't look up the tide schedules for the areas.
It will be a full moon-so bI'd think the tide would be rising.

One small jog to the east and all bets are off.....could be a treasure event for me....might have to shift gears and stop with all the gold hunting, and go into relic mode !! Or treasure coin hunting. Should have a friend from Texas renting a prime house that sits on a treasure spot !!

One small jog to the east and all bets are off.....could be a treasure event for me....might have to shift gears and stop with all the gold hunting, and go into relic mode !! Or treasure coin hunting. Should have a friend from Texas renting a prime house that sits on a treasure spot !!
There will be some big cuts up the coastline if this developer any bigger.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back