THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Excellent....sounds like a busy day, but yes .... I think I remember you talking shop build 2 years ago ?? You were at one point doing the batten boards with the linseed treatment. And I remember you talking window installation. It's a curse pepper....the photographic memory....I sometimes remember more about other people's lives than I do my own. Good luck with all the work !! Pet the max for me !!
I was showing some pictures to the crew on Thursday the colour changing from black to dark golden hues of honey brown in just a few days. Then I looked at the details (date) that was 7 & 8 years ago I started this project.
I wish it was only 2 yrs ago Bart-time slips away it seems-just like the sand in the hourglass.
Scary actually

Wow...yup. The time flies right by. I remember the pepper posting on the RPT, many years ago. Then i remember that the pepper disappeared for a couple years, and then reappeared on the RCT !! time flying right by !!

Wow...yup. The time flies right by. I remember the pepper posting on the RPT, many years ago. Then i remember that the pepper disappeared for a couple years, and then reappeared on the RCT !! time flying right by !!
We're going to call that one the 🌶 light switch.
It's either on, or off, no dimmer feature.
I had a good 🤣 at this one.
b71ca694fb7b98d7.jpeg

I am the grinch WD.....I enjoy playing the grinch role in life.....bahhh humbug....even though that's the scrooge's quote....I think the grinch is ahead of his time, and can easily use the scrooges quotes !! The grinch has great style !!
I suggest that you take your family to Cracker Barrel and get suited up with Grinch stuff. They have a whole section devoted to it. Grinch is my daughter’s favorite. At 40 years old she gets lost for hours like a five year old in a candy store. She’s easy to buy Christmas presents for. lol

Key west.....the ultimate testing ground for power boat racing. Having fished out of the same port for many years, I can tell you that nothing can prepare you for the beating you will take while entering or exiting the ship channel at key west. The east wind, combined with a swift outgoing tide make for some of the most unpredictable sea conditions on the planet. It is the most dangerous off shore power boat coarse in the world.....many people have lost there lives here, and it is considered the ultimate test of man and machine !! This coarse absolutely destroys boats, and is considered the the most dangerous to navigate. The world championships have been held here for many years. If you can't win at keywest.....you'll never be champion !! Watch as the worst case scenario plays out here.

Welll not lookin goood for the ole neighborhood...

Wish for some luck... been in mode all morning.;;;;; ARRRRG.

View attachment 2101817
Now there is guys that are chick 🧲

Then there's the Ol' Cap'n that's a storm 🧲

Best of luck, hope it does a westerly turn.

Good evening one and all xx hope you have all had a restful Sunday xx 🤗

Wedding was a fun one yesterday.. got permission to detect in the village.. in return for himself cutting down a tree in one of the gardens 😂😂 xx

Today we had a different kind of hunt !! xx

Thread 'Today’s different kind of find!'
https://www.treasurenet.com/threads/todays-different-kind-of-find.687535/

View attachment 2101842
Big man silver, junk/kiddie ring, and a shell with gold !!
I saw the woman with the shell braclet.....I thought to my self.....she's gonna lose some shells.....sure enough she did. I tried to track her down, but she left the beach !!

Well, the first spot I had picked out this morning was flooded so no detecting there, then my backup spot was closed because of construction.
Ended up back at the condo after several adult beverages and found this as a surface find!
Number two fake Spanish silver!

Attachments

• B4565F72-5160-42F6-A6B8-165F475BD5B3.jpeg
    B4565F72-5160-42F6-A6B8-165F475BD5B3.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 9
  • 4315144E-0E13-4B58-98E1-00DC1BD81C4E.jpeg
    4315144E-0E13-4B58-98E1-00DC1BD81C4E.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 9

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• ARC
Back