THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

After reading that we should all be thankful for how good we have it today. Hot showers, cold drinks, clean bodys.
Yep! I'm clean ! Every last Saturday night of the month!! 🛁 :angel12:

For all you Rummy's
16927951300913395575535558725640.jpg

That's great, sounds like a plan.
Note that your typical house is a castle in the post.
Thats Harlaxton Manor 😂.. honestly Himself works me hard.. my typical work day… i dont get dressed, have an hour for lunch and the most i do is running up nd downstairs for coffee nd snax…!!

This week.. up dressed nd at his by 8:45… we get about 20 mins for lunch… and we walk about 5 miles looking for treasure 😅…!!! 😂😂 xx

Thats Harlaxton Manor 😂.. honestly Himself works me hard.. my typical work day… i dont get dressed, have an hour for lunch and the most i do is running up nd downstairs for coffee nd snax…!!

This week.. up dressed nd at his by 8:45… we get about 20 mins for lunch… and we walk about 5 miles looking for treasure 😅…!!! 😂😂 xx
You'z needs to quit that job, go play more.

Hi all, I'm new to this forum so just getting to grips with everything. I thought posting on the "random" thread would be a safe start!

So I'm from the UK, looking for a buddy to help me in the Grand Rapids area, I know of a gold trinket buried there.

I'm looking for information about metal detectors; specifically the general penetrative range, if that's generalized...I have little-to-no knowledge on the subject😅 would a metal detector detect gold buried at approximately 2 feet down, just in dirt?

Thanks for your help in advance, & sorry if I've posted this in the wrong place.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back