THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Welcome!

Not sure about being safe....Perhaps you keep trying and find out! L.o.l...

I lived in G.R. about a year. Tis a city. Not my cup of tea. No offence.
In the Michigan sub forum here you might locate the Michigan detectorist that hits areas in G.R.. I of course don't remember the name(s).
Parks were a topic if that helps in a search.

Where your X's are I don't want to know or see published for privacy's sake.
G.R. has many areas razed and bulldozed over time.
A yard I worked for someone was almost as much rubble as dirt for example.
Each park should likely be considered unique in what is below the surface.

You get stuck too long some where looking for a G.R. detectorist let me know.

Hi, I'll search around the threads & see if anyone is keen for the adventure. I won't post anything about the X's publicly, no problem. The two areas I've got in mind are about one meter square each, should be minimal effort so hopefully it'll spark some interest! I'll keep you updated on the progress. Thanks for your help 😸

Ok ok....animal farm is a strong statement, but its CLUTCH !! common you big music heads have not herd of clutch ?? Please !! They have many songs and have been .... around !! There music is.......edgy to extreme....it can be very polished or very raw !! I would have thought the likes of you and RC would have known who they were ??

Just earlier this year I got to check out Clutch at a really small venue (500) people and it was KILLER!!!!!! I hadn't had a chance to see them in years but they jam just as good as they did back then.

Ok ok....animal farm is a strong statement, but its CLUTCH !! common you big music heads have not herd of clutch ?? Please !! They have many songs and have been .... around !! There music is.......edgy to extreme....it can be very polished or very raw !! I would have thought the likes of you and RC would have known who they were ??

I do apologize, but I’m not familiar. For approximately 30 years, my radio station has been set to K-Love mostly. Switched back to country stations for about a year now. I stopped listening to “rock” about the time Iron Maiden started making hits. There’s a lot of music I have missed.

That being said, I kinda like this song.

Nahh. Thanks.

screenshot_20230824_143356_facebook-jpg.915274

Good morning, my hearties!

Catching up is hard to do!

I would like to acknowledge that there have been some new pirates come aboard in the past couple weeks! Awesome! Welcome aboard! The more the merrier!

Safe travels, @Bamasteve ! Have a wonderful vacation!
Thanks WD, if it’s half as good as yours looks it will be great!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back