THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Good morning my hearties! I’m back! I’m pooped! And now I have to clean my gear and all the clothes. 😓 I also have to work on some pics. I am very proud to say that I have earned my boat diving certificate. It wasn’t the purtiest, but I did it. The first dive was my favorite. The scuba shop owner was my dive buddy. We jumped into 15 feet or so of water. Dove down the reef. I got to 67’. Then we turned back up and swam in the shallows to get our safety stop in. Any way, I conquered my fears . My two scuba buddies, however, missed /passed the boat and had to be rescued by another boat. It sucked, but they were ok. One got over it. The other didn’t and I shore dived and snorkeled a couple days until she was ready to go off the boat again.

Good morning my hearties! I’m back! I’m pooped! And now I have to clean my gear and all the clothes. 😓 I also have to work on some pics. I am very proud to say that I have earned my boat diving certificate. It wasn’t the purtiest, but I did it. The first dive was my favorite. The scuba shop owner was my dive buddy. We jumped into 15 feet or so of water. Dove down the reef. I got to 67’. Then we turned back up and swam in the shallows to get our safety stop in. Any way, I conquered my fears . My two scuba buddies, however, missed /passed the boat and had to be rescued by another boat. It sucked, but they were ok. One got over it. The other didn’t and I shore dived and snorkeled a couple days until she was ready to go off the boat again.
Welcome back WD!!! Glad to hear you had a good time. Can't wait to see some pics

20230820_103444.jpg

It's raining.....so im playing stack the rings !!

[It wasn’t the purtiest, but I did it.]
YOU did earn your certificate. Done safely who cares how it looked.
Congrats Lady on breaking a self imposed barrier.
(We'll be scoring you on form and beauty next time though.)

67'.
Puts you in quite a minority around here!

Congratulations WD

Yeah watching the news this morning its like Covid again. Stay home the beaches are closed
I live too far away from the area to actually know how bad or not it will be. All the way in the central valley we are just getting a tiny bit of the moisture brought over. Bringing some much appreciated cooling

Well Hot-Diggity-Dog!
Congratulations WD
Now you can check ✔️ that box of things to get done.

Good evening fearless friends, hope you have all managed to have a relaxing Sunday with your feet up, sipping your gin and tonics 😆 xx 🤗

well we headed out to the field, super busy in places, super quiet in lots of others, we defo need a return visit when the rape stalks have gone, but I’m a very happy Blossom with the finds we got! xx

Enjoy xx

Hey WD, brilliant, well done 😍 xx glad you made it back to the ship, you were missed 😁 xx 🤗

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back