THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

When I was a kid I was able to hunt for rubies quite a bit. I would have the good finds cabbed or cut. I was real good at finding them and got lucky with some great finds.....apparently I gave some high quality stones to my sister as a gift when she was 10. This year she surprised me with a photo of beautiful gold and ruby earrings.....they were rubies I had given here in the 80s !!

20230819_131211.jpg

Still have 50 gallons of fuel to get rid of, need to treat rust on trim motor, and need to use some toilet bowl cleaner on the bottom paint. She's running well on the hose, and I've got the midsection upper bolts painted, and the pans and cowling reassembled. Just got the trim tabs to work, and it's time to start cleaning her up and preparing for test run !!

View attachment 2100160
Still have 50 gallons of fuel to get rid of, need to treat rust on trim motor, and need to use some toilet bowl cleaner on the bottom paint. She's running well on the hose, and I've got the midsection upper bolts painted, and the pans and cowling reassembled. Just got the trim tabs to work, and it's time to start cleaning her up and preparing for test run !!
Friend now retired ran a body shop and told me toilet bowl cleaner might get the rust streaks off my truck paint. (Cab hinge rusted.)

Other friend with the big lake boat had his tilt bind on one side. Motor hitting side of bracket.
Drove me about crazy after finding it when he said something was wrong with it but he left it to clunk/hit/bind. His rig though.
He brought another new one home once I gave a quick looking over that was missing a leaf spring shackle bolt on the trailer! L.o.l.. That's bad.

Good evening all ye scally rascals 😆 xx hope you are all enjoying your Saturday xx 🤗

so today we headed back to the chicken farm fields where we were last week, unfortunately it was windy… and we were down wind from said farm … not the nicest combo let me tell you! Never mind. We wanted to try the field over from last weeks as it is our nearest point to King Luds entrenchments… but not a particularly busy field, not much lead and very little iron… but you don’t know till you try… but ticked off the list and a new field beckons us tomoz xx

Thread 'Holiday day 1 😎'
https://www.treasurenet.com/threads/holiday-day-1.687267/

Attending my buddy's wedding at Tahoe. Hard to look at this beach without my detector.
You can see the storm rolling in in the background.

Attachments

• IMG_5568.jpeg
    IMG_5568.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 19
Thanks ARC, looks like you guys are having a lot of fun on here!
Well its pretty easy to have fun from afar on an online forum that is a make believe pirate type ship... sailing on the sea of TreasureNet... full of rum swilling... scallywag behaving... scantly clad succubusses.... and Rum... ......... oh.... and did i mention Rum ? ? ?

:)

The amount of fun, correlates directly with the Rum Rations … but luckily our glorious leader El Cappo ARC has a limited attention span… so he is prone to forgetting to keep count of the bottles 🤫 xx 😆
Nah ... missing Rum just gives me the excuse to order more.

Well its pretty easy to have fun from afar on an online forum that is a make believe pirate type ship... sailing on the sea of TreasureNet... full of rum swilling... scallywag behaving... scantly clad succubusses.... and Rum... ......... oh.... and did i mention Rum ? ? ?

:)
Scantily Clad 😳?? Don’t tell me Peps has been doing his yoga moves in his budgie smugglers again…. 🙄… I told Lady WD to take them with her on her holiday to avoid such happenings 😬. Xx

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back