THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Wow. No detector needed!

IMG_3943.jpeg

Well this is the most interesting key I've found metal detecting. Note I never find cool skeleton keys and such that'd easily top this very modern one. But eh it's at least sort of interesting.
Agreed.. it is cool... i also haven't seen one.
But... i want one. :)

Agreed.. it is cool... i also haven't seen one.
But... i want one. :)
I think it is cool as well especially me liking music lol. I earned me a mountain of change of well in my endeavors. Got lots of nickels so I know I'm digging signals that could be gold items just didn't get a ton of luck with gold lol

Good morning one and all xx we are rained off today 😔… but hope you all enjoy your Saturday xx 🤗
Morning blossom
You do realize the whole thing about responsible matemanship is for himself to hold the big umbrella over your head, dig the muddy dirt targets, and scrape the muds from the wellies. :laughing7:

Good morning my hearties! I have been busy this morning. One of the grandsons is 8 today! Grandma has the Power Ranger cake cooling and I am about to transform it into a Spider-Man cake. The cupcakes were just pulled out of the oven.

IMG_3945.jpeg

You’re doing well with your new hunting grounds. Kudos! 👏👏👏👏
Debating on going back to the school today and tomorrow will be the last days before it opens back up. Though was thinking of trying the high school it's a bit of a walk I just dread the amount of trash there though lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• ARC
Back