THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

For our resident bug expert.

IMG_20230805_150503.jpg
IMG_20230805_150301.jpg
IMG_20230805_150250.jpg

G'night!

Lobster mania has already begun. It's dark, and people are already posting full limits of lobster 🦞. I'm still in my P.J.s !! I will say this.....I've lived here so long that you could never keep me from getting my 6 lobsters. Today we will get 24 for me
MY son and my nephews. I stopped counting when I hit 100 the other day !! And that's the ones I can see without getting in the water!! Could be double that down there.

The snare has revived my interest in catching them. It's a new gadget for me, and I never used one until last year, and it was super successful and fun !!

Us south Florida kids had some a-typical heros growing up. We all wanted to smuggle drugs like Ben Kramer. He flaunted his lifestyle, and goded law enforcement to try and catch him, and came out on top of every chase. He could not avoid taxes, and when it all started to crumble he had his partner Arnow assainated. So the whole house of cards came down. Years later many of the people that did time would all get out, and form TNT racing !!

IMG_20230806_073939.jpg

They couldn't wait, and already caught one from the dock....yup....thats right....my kid is still in his P.J.s catching lobsters. It's like Christmas morning for them.

View attachment 2097846
They couldn't wait, and already caught one from the dock....yup....thats right....my kid is still in his P.J.s catching lobsters. It's like Christmas morning for them.
You surely have much more handsome crew than the Capn!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back