THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

1691091587623.png

I had such a great day with my son yesterday. This is a special time of the year here in the islands. Sunday will be the first day of lobster 🦞 season, and my son loves catching them while snorkeling. Yesterday we went and had lunch at one of my spots. After lunch we got in and snorkeld for an hour or 2. We found a silver earring, a gold plated charm, and a necklace with crucifix. It was so cool to look over under water, and see my son bobbing along next to me !! Today we go to work on the yachts !! Its always an amazing day for him on these big yachts, and he loves going to work with me just to be around the big yachts. I usally set him up with fishing rod and bait so he can fish while I go through my weekly maintenance on the yachts ! Today we will try to catch a 100pound plus tarpon !! Its been on his bucket fish list for a couple years now, and im not sure if he has the strength for it yet....we will see today!!

Well I hope everyone has a great Friday.
Time to get the lift back on the road to clear up some trimming.
Yesterday was a slow process, ugly pine tree on the water side of the house.
Had to get it from the road, no way it was going to reach a 75ft tree being being 15ft lower than the stump.
So it was useful to have the 12ft pruning saw.
Still left the crown, so I roped it, 120ft away I pulled it with the truck.
Fell it into the ravine.
The ravine clean up will be after Labor day.
9 saw logs are laying there now.

Well I hope everyone has a great Friday.
Time to get the lift back on the road to clear up some trimming.
Yesterday was a slow process, ugly pine tree on the water side of the house.
Had to get it from the road, no way it was going to reach a 75ft tree being being 15ft lower than the stump.
So it was useful to have the 12ft pruning saw.
Still left the crown, so I roped it, 120ft away I pulled it with the truck.
Fell it into the ravine.
The ravine clean up will be after Labor day.
9 saw logs are laying there now.
Show us a pic of the saw logs pepper 🌶.....when you get a chance.

I had such a great day with my son yesterday. This is a special time of the year here in the islands. Sunday will be the first day of lobster 🦞 season, and my son loves catching them while snorkeling. Yesterday we went and had lunch at one of my spots. After lunch we got in and snorkeld for an hour or 2. We found a silver earring, a gold plated charm, and a necklace with crucifix. It was so cool to look over under water, and see my son bobbing along next to me !! Today we go to work on the yachts !! Its always an amazing day for him on these big yachts, and he loves going to work with me just to be around the big yachts. I usally set him up with fishing rod and bait so he can fish while I go through my weekly maintenance on the yachts ! Today we will try to catch a 100pound plus tarpon !! Its been on his bucket fish list for a couple years now, and im not sure if he has the strength for it yet....we will see today!!
I you hadn't any gold you'd still be rich Bart.

Careful , Time flies!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back