THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Well...you'll like this one RC.....I've been building this optimax 150 back up, and my kid is absolutely having a blast helping me. So I say to him pump the fuel primer ball and let's look at the condition of the fuel. I was holding what I thought was the right fuel line, and when he squeezed the ball fuel came spurting out of another location, and hit me right in the face with a nice blast of rec 90 gas ⛽️!! Its less filling, and taste like sh.t !!😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫🤮

Well...you'll like this one RC.....I've been building this optimax 150 back up, and my kid is absolutely having a blast helping me. So I say to him pump the fuel primer ball and let's look at the condition of the fuel. I was holding what I thought was the right fuel line, and when he squeezed the ball fuel came spurting out of another location, and hit me right in the face with a nice blast of rec 90 gas ⛽️!! Its less filling, and taste like sh.t !!😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫🤮
The young pirate is now known for his big squeeze.
Nothing better than the taste of really funky old gas.
Seems to stay with a person.
Octane burps are just bad.

Pik a line. Any line... l.o.l..

I really like rec. fuel.
Not in or on me though.

Such things are when our kids start thinking we may not be 100% heroes 100% of the time.
I'd give an example of a stunt I've pulled , but of course I've never been less than impressive in working , with a youth as a witness helping out.

Like......
Get in the run and guard the pop-hole on the coop while I catch that chicken.
Uhh Dad , why don't I just close the pop-hole door from out here with the lever you built to close the pop-hole from out here and you catch that chicken?
:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Tried the school I've been metal detecting one last time. Found lots of shredded aluminum can, lots of pennies and nickels, and somehow managed to refind a junk ring that went through a hole in my pocket yesterday. So in the big school field I can find a ring I dropped again but couldn't find anything semi decent lol. Oh well I guess that how it goes often.

Good morning pirates and piratesses!

Congratulations to you all for your love, your health, your finds, your firsts, your accomplishments, and for waking up to chat every day!
Life here in Ohio, well, it’s busy. Will just bore you with pics.

A trip to Kentucky. I found broken points and was given a tin can full of Mr WD’s aunt’s collection. Then Cincinnati.

IMG_3880.jpeg

IMG_3881.jpeg

IMG_3882.jpeg

IMG_3883.jpeg

IMG_3891.jpeg

IMG_3892.jpeg

IMG_3894.jpeg

IMG_3904.jpeg

IMG_3910.jpeg

Last edited:
Good morning pirates and piratesses!

Congratulations to you all for your love, your health, your finds, your firsts, your accomplishments, and for waking up to chat every day!
Life here in Ohio, well, it’s busy. Will just bore you with pics.
PICS ! ! !

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back