THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Good morning little ones! xx 🤗
well this summer lark is not going well here in ye olde England! More rain last night prevented another hunt! 😬 …. Am almost wishing back the heatwave of last year!! … maybe tonight we will get lucky !! xx
Morning blossom
What is this 🌧 you tell us.
Backed by no getting out digging for treasures.
Blustery wet weather has a way of preventing even the strongest pirates from venturing out.
You must be going through the withdrawal process just about now.

Morning blossom
What is this 🌧 you tell us.
Backed by no getting out digging for treasures.
Blustery wet weather has a way of preventing even the strongest pirates from venturing out.
You must be going through the withdrawal process just about now.
Its a disaster Peps… brought my self new gloves and a finds bag with a water bottle for summer digs… should of got one with a brolly attachment 😒 xx look at the state of this… 🥺 xx

IMG_8262.jpeg
IMG_8263.jpeg

Its a disaster Peps… brought my self new gloves and a finds bag with a water bottle for summer digs… should of got one with a brolly attachment 😒 xx look at the state of this… 🥺 xx

View attachment 2096939View attachment 2096940
I see they put every possible scenario in what, may, could, happen, even if it does happen, but there's only a chance it would happen. 🤷
Then there's the potentially what could happen.
But I have great hopes that thus evening hunt will happen.
Himself has to be reminded that you're whooping his butt lately.

I see they put every possible scenario in what, may, could, happen, even if it does happen, but there's only a chance it would happen. 🤷
Then there's the potentially what could happen.
But I have great hopes that thus evening hunt will happen.
Himself has to be reminded that you're whooping his butt lately.
Indeed… we are determined we will go tonight, come rain or any combo of precipitation 😂… and yes he is very “pouty” atm… !! We are going to the field up from the Roman field, it has an old pond in it.. and osier bed … so may have activity… but again is a ironstone mined area… so will have to see whats left.

We are going to see a chap in a couple of weeks who is the local ironstone mine expert… hopefully he can give us some background on methods.. and how we have found so much stuff despite the excavations….! There is so much to get our heads round !!! 🤓 xx

Kong....a legend of power boats....50 foot skater....Yves Bollinger has been pushing these boats to there limits for many years. Kong is capable of 180 mph in its 1550 mode running 103 octane aviation fuel. Detuned to 1330 mode with pump gas she can hit 160 !! Also....this is filmed at giberts tiki bar..... only a couple miles from my house.

Yves Bollinger with "Razz" the iconic and famous 41 apache !! Nice voice over of him describing his iconic run off Miami in heavy surf. A true legend in south Florida go fast history !!

Kong....a legend of power boats....50 foot skater....Yves Bollinger has been pushing these boats to there limits for many years. Kong is capable of 180 mph in its 1550 mode running 103 octane aviation fuel. Detuned to 1330 mode with pump gas she can hit 160 !! Also....this is filmed at giberts tiki bar..... only a couple miles from my house.

I still have a 4 H.P.Johnson.
A stout rope and Kong could take my boat parasailing.

Well detailed boat!
Hours cleaning the hatches alone.

2nd vid first.
Then the memory of stuff I encountered years ago in a tourney while putting around with my four horse. l.o.l... Only rooster tails around 10 foot high and boats about twice as fast as this 8 banger.
Still love hearing a healthy 8 cylinder.
No I don't miss feeding a Holley 4 barrel carb..
Key West is waaay beyond them engines though for those with deep pockets.

Sounds.
(I hear breakfast forks in the second vid.!)

Took down a maple yesterday and finished up this morning.
25ft it did a split into 2 then those 2 had 2, and so on.
The lift was 15ft short again, it would of been nice to have had a bigger machine.
The Mrs was clearing a path so I could get closer to the tree.
She sure looks tiny from up there.😁
Time for this fir tree to leave, the woodpecker is halfway through already.
20230731_130803.jpg
20230801_120011.jpg

I still have a 4 H.P.Johnson.
A stout rope and Kong could take my boat parasailing.

Well detailed boat!
Hours cleaning the hatches alone.

2nd vid first.
Then the memory of stuff I encountered years ago in a tourney while putting around with my four horse. l.o.l... Only rooster tails around 10 foot high and boats about twice as fast as this 8 banger.
Still love hearing a healthy 8 cylinder.
No I don't miss feeding a Holley 4 barrel carb..
Key West is waaay beyond them engines though for those with deep pockets.

Sounds.
(I hear breakfast forks in the second vid.!)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back