THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Hey Bart, it seems they are finding an unusual amount of drugs floating off the Keys lately. Is that true or is it just getting reported more? Up here on the Space Coast there has been more stuff found lately than I remember in awhile. I'm sure most of it is just swooped up and kept, never reported. Once in the 80's a couple of our laborers found a square grouper shark fishing at night in the surf. Needless to say, they failed to report it!

Just got the 👌👍
Nothing broken
Glad you're alright. Now time for you to be more careful lol but hmm stubborn people that whole hoping for one to be careful often goes out the other ear lol

Hey Bart, it seems they are finding an unusual amount of drugs floating off the Keys lately. Is that true or is it just getting reported more? Up here on the Space Coast there has been more stuff found lately than I remember in awhile. I'm sure most of it is just swooped up and kept, never reported. Once in the 80's a couple of our laborers found a square grouper shark fishing at night in the surf. Needless to say, they failed to report it!
It's all true.....uh....ya know....so I hear !!🤐🤐🤫🤫☠️☠️

My metal detecting area for a couple hours big park in town. Not going so great few pennies, dimes, and tons of pull tabs not looking promising

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230727-140232_Maps.jpg
    Screenshot_20230727-140232_Maps.jpg
    264.4 KB · Views: 15
Check the grassy area around the basketball courts people always set their bags down there, and sometimes take off their rings.
It's been absolutely terrible lol I have no idea how people tolerate metal detecting parks. There are so many pull tabs making it impossible to really find much.

My Way—a 50-foot Mystic Powerboats catamaran powered by a pair of 3,000-hp Lycoming T-55 turbine engines from Whispering Turbines—blew past the 208-mph speed the boat had run two years prior. In fact,
My Way hit 224 mph, and racing fans were in awe.

F243C4E9-2B91-4748-852E-3FFB031197DC_1_201_a.jpeg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back