THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

But only one way to know for sure. :)
Yup....I have full control....my rival has settled down to one mega spot, and has given me the other mega beach spot. Last 3 hunts there were no signs of any othe hunters. I was really hoping to hit another level this year, but I've been hamstrung with the failure to get my boat going !! Its embarrassing, depressing, and frustrating, but its just the way it is.....I may have to retrieve my parts, and fire my current mechanic. I could probably have double the gold if I could access some of the other spots.....some of the other spots don't get metaldetcted !! I couldn't even imagine what awaits me out there !! For now I'll hit my smallest, but most productive swimming hole after work today. This spot is no bigger than a large pool......always has something in it !!

Still a tremendous amount on my bucket list. I've managed to knock off some real hard to find items.....mainly the spanish reales and artifacts of that nature. I still want a Rolex, or other high end watch. A large diamond crusted cuban link is another item im seeking. And of coarse after all the fake cartiers.....it would be nice to snag a real 7000$ cartier love braclet. I once saw a guy with a 125,000$ watch on in my swimhole.......part of my overall strategy is people watching when im in the 💧 water. The Latin crowd, and the hip hoppers is what im looking for !! I call them beached whales !! Always flopping around in shallow water......I can often here there jewelry clanking and rattling underwater.....it gets me circling like a shark 🦈

Hang in there pepper 🌶..... hope ya feel better !! Your a lucky man.....you could be laid up in the hospital 🏥
So true it could of went south really quickly, being 65 is one factor, also the body just doesn't bounce as it once did. We know of a fellow up the way, fell this past spring same height, and is now a quadriplegic.
So my guardian angel pulled another save for the Pepper.
The Mrs just said yesterday after seeing the knee-"You're not invincible any longer dear"

So true it could of went south really quickly, being 65 is one factor, also the body just doesn't bounce as it once did. We know of a fellow up the way, fell this past spring same height, and is now a quadriplegic.
So my guardian angel pulled another save for the Pepper.
The Mrs just said yesterday after seeing the knee-"You're not invincible any longer dear"
Dammit P.J.!

Lecture time.
Being self employed we can't fire you.
But guard against blood clots now that you're showing color. They'll kill you quick.
ANY doubt about the leg needing compression or risk of clotting you need a doc.
A favorite band of ours lost a member from a broken/bruised ankle from a misstep off the very low stage. Died in the hospital! No compression and a traveled clot.

No rush to have your Mrs. filling out yard sale price tags.

Yup....I have full control....my rival has settled down to one mega spot, and has given me the other mega beach spot. Last 3 hunts there were no signs of any othe hunters. I was really hoping to hit another level this year, but I've been hamstrung with the failure to get my boat going !! Its embarrassing, depressing, and frustrating, but its just the way it is.....I may have to retrieve my parts, and fire my current mechanic. I could probably have double the gold if I could access some of the other spots.....some of the other spots don't get metaldetcted !! I couldn't even imagine what awaits me out there !! For now I'll hit my smallest, but most productive swimming hole after work today. This spot is no bigger than a large pool......always has something in it !!
You starvin?
Future looking grim?
Lose your internal Island Time rhythm?

Stay clear of injury like P.J. or sharks , and go ahead and raise your counts.
Don't stress it though. No sense beating a horse that's allready running.

I don't remember your boat projects power train. Inboard? I./O.? Ourboard(s)?

I get a kick out of these kind of vids. More so when I fight outboards .(Well , after a fight sometimes).
A socket has been used as a coupler.
If you see lower units exposed take a look at the shafts end. Some show how a socket could couple. But coupling is still coupling!

Looks like a storm door off a house in the vid. They might need it if a storm blows in!

Dammit P.J.!

Lecture time.
Being self employed we can't fire you.
But guard against blood clots now that you're showing color. They'll kill you quick.
ANY doubt about the leg needing compression or risk of clotting you need a doc.
A favorite band of ours lost a member from a broken/bruised ankle from a misstep off the very low stage. Died in the hospital! No compression and a traveled clot.

No rush to have your Mrs. filling out yard sale price tags.
She has to have a look at all stuff and she says.

"DON'T YOU DARE!!!!" 🤣

I just keep telling her she's not getting off that easy.

Not sure if I will be doing trees today.
I did a 75ft birches after the fall yesterday.
So maybe a day off from the saw will be good.
Some critter dug under the hoop house door. Pruned off 75% of my carrots.
Climbed the high raised bed also, so I'm not sure what it is.

She has to have a look at all stuff and she says.

"DON'T YOU DARE!!!!" 🤣

I just keep telling her she's not getting off that easy.

Not sure if I will be doing trees today.
I did a 75ft birches after the fall yesterday.
So maybe a day off from the saw will be good.
Some critter dug under the hoop house door. Pruned off 75% of my carrots.
Climbed the high raised bed also, so I'm not sure what it is.
I wanna be tough when I'm your age!
(So far it's not going to happen.)

Woodchuck/groundhog get your carrots? Seems like thier greens would be awful bitter for most critters.

Chrysanthemums (?) around our raised bed out front are defending it another year. So far.

@Peyton Manning you can rest easy now. My friend and I are headed back to Ohio. We found a few fossils to take home.

IMG_3864.jpeg

I wanna be tough when I'm your age!
(So far it's not going to happen.)

Woodchuck/groundhog get your carrots? Seems like thier greens would be awful bitter for most critters.

Chrysanthemums (?) around our raised bed out front are defending it another year. So far.
Seems that folks down in holler want (cute to let the groundhogs breed under their homes).
But all it does is cause problems for everyone growing gardens.
They don't grow anything except trash/garbage it seems.

I ran 1/4" steel ground cloth around most of the hoop house today. Placed a big flat sone on the digging path under the door.
Picking anything up is like a scene out of a nature show watching a Giraffe having a drink of water. ( legs spread wide) :laughing7:
Carrots needed thinning but they got a little too thinned out.
Well I hope discourages it from trying to get in again.
I really don't want to do a Scarface......
" Say hello to my little friend"

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back