THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Well the Pepper wasn't too bright today.
Had to fuel up the lift, and the tank top is up there 7ft. The hood raises up leaving a foot or so of room.
Holding a 50lb can of fuel over my head, nope.
This engineering marvel has a lot to be desired.
So I got a 2" hose, extended it through the opening so now I can reach it off the ladder.
Need to put 15 gallons in. First 5 gallons no problem. 2nd one I started to get kink in the back, so I set my boot on the hatch.
Pepper is on a 10ft step ladder, standing at the 8 or 9ft step. I'm 6'3"
The hatch closes, I fall instantly.
Gravel yard, so I landed hard.
The list of things that go ouch is long, and I seriously don't want to go to bed because in the morning world is not going to be pleasant.
The right knee took the hit, icing it now again.
Double the size almost, bruised.
Side of the right hand, right hip, left shoulder (ripped something) left foot turning grape color.
If there was a cracking to the back and neck I heard them all go off.
Neck is sore as heck.
Bruised pride.
So off to soak in the tub, then some lay down.
The 5 gallons of fuel landed upright though.🤣

Had to fuel up the lift, and the tank top is up there 7ft. The hood raises up leaving a foot or so of room.
So I got a 2" hose, extended it through the opening so now I can reach it off the ladder.
Need to put 15 gallons in. First 5 gallons no problem. 2nd one I started to get kink in the back, so I set my boot on the hatch.
The list of things that go ouch is long, and I seriously don't want to go to bed because in the morning world is not going to be pleasant.
Side of the right hand, right hip, left shoulder (ripped something) left foot turning grape color.
Neck is sore as heck.
Bruised pride.
Yeah but you won a new pin pointer so not too bad of a day there lucky lol...

I miss my jeep so much !! I had a heavily modified 77 cj-5 rock crawler !! No doors, no top, and no tailgate. It truly was a keys cruiser, and I drove her for 21 years as my daily vehicle. It got more attention than a Lamborghini !! I once got chased down by 2 other jeeps, and they finally got me to pull over and then featured my jeep in 4x4 magazine !! The ultimate island machine !! It had drainholes in the floor boards, and everything was marine gear and waterproof. I sold it when my son was born 10 years ago.....everyone I know wishes I would have kept it.....including me !!
I bet you do BB. I'll never be without a Jeep and the only way to go is topless!!!!! Winters it gets put away, not the same with the top and doors on. If I lived down your way that's all I would drive as well. Hopefully you'll be back in the club someday brother!!!

Tell the body that one.🤣
The Mrs said it must be bad for me to be icing the hurt.
I did some icing 12yrs ago, so not quite an addiction.
I'm icing as we speak lol. The foot is really feeling it but it felt SO good to be driving again!!!!

Neck is sore as heck.
Bruised pride.
Oh my goodness Peps!!! 😳 thats not the way to spend a sunday 😳 xx rest up nd wishing u a speedy recovery back to ur former athletic glory 😆 xx 🤗

Good morning everyone :hello:
f7b2f3c3fced7676.jpg

Oh my goodness Peps!!! 😳 thats not the way to spend a sunday 😳 xx rest up nd wishing u a speedy recovery back to ur former athletic glory 😆 xx 🤗
Well there's no rest for the wicked as they say.
All I know it hurts to lift the :coffee2:to have a drink.
Better than I thought I'd feel-but then there's parts of the body I didn't know I had it seems. :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back