THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Well the Pepper wasn't too bright today.
Had to fuel up the lift, and the tank top is up there 7ft. The hood raises up leaving a foot or so of room.
Holding a 50lb can of fuel over my head, nope.
This engineering marvel has a lot to be desired.
So I got a 2" hose, extended it through the opening so now I can reach it off the ladder.
Need to put 15 gallons in. First 5 gallons no problem. 2nd one I started to get kink in the back, so I set my boot on the hatch.
Pepper is on a 10ft step ladder, standing at the 8 or 9ft step. I'm 6'3"
The hatch closes, I fall instantly.
Gravel yard, so I landed hard.
The list of things that go ouch is long, and I seriously don't want to go to bed because in the morning world is not going to be pleasant.
The right knee took the hit, icing it now again.
Double the size almost, bruised.
Side of the right hand, right hip, left shoulder (ripped something) left foot turning grape color.
If there was a cracking to the back and neck I heard them all go off.
Neck is sore as heck.
Bruised pride.
So off to soak in the tub, then some lay down.
The 5 gallons of fuel landed upright though.🤣
See what happens when you are kept in the hold with the bilge rats? The Cap’n lets you out, and look at you! Blimey!

Seriously I hope you recover quickly.

Still a tremendous amount on my bucket list. I've managed to knock off some real hard to find items.....mainly the spanish reales and artifacts of that nature. I still want a Rolex, or other high end watch. A large diamond crusted cuban link is another item im seeking. And of coarse after all the fake cartiers.....it would be nice to snag a real 7000$ cartier love braclet. I once saw a guy with a 125,000$ watch on in my swimhole.......part of my overall strategy is people watching when im in the 💧 water. The Latin crowd, and the hip hoppers is what im looking for !! I call them beached whales !! Always flopping around in shallow water......I can often here there jewelry clanking and rattling underwater.....it gets me circling like a shark 🦈
Waaay back ....in the 70's...when I was heavy into water hunting. I was once hunting a deserted beach in the middle of winter. (With my wet suit, it felt like a warm summer's evening 😉)

But anyway, I was going about my business when a couple row boats passed by me. They were hooting and a hollerin' and laughing at this fool out in the freezing cold, wading, trying to find gold!

They went on....I added 2 more gold rings to my pouch and thought to myself, " Go ahead and laugh! 🤷‍♂️ I'll do my laughing on the way to the bank!"

I smiled, hummed a tune and kept on swingin'.
😇

Well the Pepper wasn't too bright today.
Had to fuel up the lift, and the tank top is up there 7ft. The hood raises up leaving a foot or so of room.
Holding a 50lb can of fuel over my head, nope.
This engineering marvel has a lot to be desired.
So I got a 2" hose, extended it through the opening so now I can reach it off the ladder.
Need to put 15 gallons in. First 5 gallons no problem. 2nd one I started to get kink in the back, so I set my boot on the hatch.
Pepper is on a 10ft step ladder, standing at the 8 or 9ft step. I'm 6'3"
The hatch closes, I fall instantly.
Gravel yard, so I landed hard.
The list of things that go ouch is long, and I seriously don't want to go to bed because in the morning world is not going to be pleasant.
The right knee took the hit, icing it now again.
Double the size almost, bruised.
Side of the right hand, right hip, left shoulder (ripped something) left foot turning grape color.
If there was a cracking to the back and neck I heard them all go off.
Neck is sore as heck.
Bruised pride.
So off to soak in the tub, then some lay down.
The 5 gallons of fuel landed upright though.🤣
Peppas.... sorry to hear... I am just glad it seems your typing finger is ok.

:P

The idiocy of shark protection laws is starting to come to light.

I love it when the marine biologists and others that study sharks say stuff like "sharks aren't interested in humans".
This shows how dumb they really are... FOR
Anyone who REALLY knows anything about sharks knows that a shark will eat anything it thinks it can... INCLUDING humans.
They are no different from a crocodile in mentality.
Shark bites and deaths will soon be an epidemic thanks to these duffasses.

Sharks will also begin to decimate the fish populations in the years to come as well due to this.

The pale arse dorks that people turn to for "shark data and information" are classroom flounders who talk about they think about what others know.
You cannot change our minds.
You cannot feed up bullsh!t and expect us to say it sounds or tastes good.
You cannot wish something to be something it is not.
You cannot sell "the need for sharks to be protected" to those who know better.
And you cannot protect the public from the massive overtaking shark population to come.

And i blame those responsible for these needless OVER protection laws for ANY injuries and deaths that will certainly be coming in the future.
Sharks reproduce at a massive rate... and have... now to the point where you can almost guarantee if you enter the water anywhere you have a 50% chance of being in that same water with at least one shark in your immediate vicinity.

Good luck going to the beach and swimming in five years.

I have nothing against sharks.
Nothing against the Marine conservation movement.
Nothing against those who pushed for stronger regulations.

I just have something against the lack of common sense and the lack thereof in the thinking.

I stand to gain nothing from any change of current shark laws monetarily for i have never caught shark for money in my life.

I only stand to gain realistic safety for myself and others who love the water.

And how does the Pepper feel today ? - sore ?
If I don't move, no problem.
If moving that's another story.
What I kind of wish was the thrones were built a foot higher, so the knee bend wasn't as bad.🤔

Overall ARC I'm glad it's just what it was and nothing broken.

We were the only ones harvesting in thee. Keys.... it was a double edgged sword. We were attacked by some, and praised by others. We were the only line of defense, and would often fish just outside the state and national parks. We did keep the resident shark population in check. They are now out of control and eating everything and sometimes people.

If I don't move, no problem.
If moving that's another story.
What I kind of wish was the thrones were built a foot higher, so the knee bend wasn't as bad.🤔

Overall ARC I'm glad it's just what it was and nothing broken.
I have heard many times over the years of the inconvenience of having to pee sitting down ...

:P~~~~

:)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back