THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Standing is the best option at the moment for that.
Though the #2 option needs to be sat down.
Then again the Pepper hasn't ever tried standing. (The mind refuses to even consider it)🤣
Try a standing #2 .. heh heh heh

Photos of aftermath is not needed for proof. :P

Morning my lovely chums xx blossom has been out today, got all her work done, upset no one.. back home so will have a nice afternoon with her paws up doing very little! 😆 may ur day be as restful 😆 xx 🤗

Peps, am Glad to hear u havent damaged urself further … i will file away the old folks home brochures back in the ships strong box… however u will need to attend mandatory refresher courses in Risk Assessments and Working At Height…😳 xx

Morning my lovely chums xx blossom has been out today, got all her work done, upset no one.. back home so will have a nice afternoon with her paws up doing very little! 😆 may ur day be as restful 😆 xx 🤗

Peps, am Glad to hear u havent damaged urself further … i will file away the old folks home brochures back in the ships strong box… however u will need to attend mandatory refresher courses in Risk Assessments and Working At Height…😳 xx
Morning blossom
Well I thank you for the thoughts of the old folks home-but the Pepper is already in the thought process of building a wheel chair ramp.
The wheel chair will have the lead wheel weights from all the detecting lead attached.
The ramp will start off our deck (will have a 40 ft slope to it) and I will rest beside 100' x 20' sunken boat in the bay.
( Note to readership-Pepper takes a longtime to construct things)

ahhh …. It would be the coolest thing ever if we could all FaceTime on the chat…, obviously we would need a dress code but Apart from that…. What could go wrong 🤔😂😂😂 xxx
Pepper thinking out loud again:
Thinking how long that would last-one look in the early AM of the motley crew scratching, picking off bilge lice, coughing up unmentionables from the previous nights rum sludge.
Oh my dear blossom haven't you figured it out over this past year of being on the ship-no pictures/FaceTime till it's dark outside.
Oh what the heck you asked for it-here you go-the Pepper's first mugshot post.
Your lucky it was taken at night-just saying.
Screen Shot 2023-07-25 at 8.17.19 AM.png

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back