THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Good morning peeps :coffee2: Going Jeepin!!!!! Have a great day all
I miss my jeep so much !! I had a heavily modified 77 cj-5 rock crawler !! No doors, no top, and no tailgate. It truly was a keys cruiser, and I drove her for 21 years as my daily vehicle. It got more attention than a Lamborghini !! I once got chased down by 2 other jeeps, and they finally got me to pull over and then featured my jeep in 4x4 magazine !! The ultimate island machine !! It had drainholes in the floor boards, and everything was marine gear and waterproof. I sold it when my son was born 10 years ago.....everyone I know wishes I would have kept it.....including me !!

Good morning my hearties! Beautiful day here! Lower CWAZ @Peyton Manning lol

IMG_3859.jpeg

The sound difference on the 700 is very good for gold.....im starting to be able to call the gold signals before I dig.....the little gold charm sounded off so nice I new it was gold !!
That's a major break through.
When I was hitting it hard and reached a higher Zen ; I was calling most signals potential , after my recoveries...Still!

Seems when I got nearest best estimates pre recovery , angles of recoveries started coming into play.
Then came the fateful day on two sites with my hopped up custom programing (as hopped up as an Ace 350 goes) when I was crushed by the recovery of two memorial cents as a result.
Might be the same year cents were ringing up as iron in a field the water table was about two inches deep in early spring..
I almost returned to coin mode.
And returned to digging most foils and pull tabs. L.o.l..
Still waiting on big gold here in the well pounded nearest park. Whatever it sounds like.

Morning all.

Bulldog snoring so load it's making me tired.
His stitches are too small and tight for me to cut out. Wish they'd deteriorate faster. But he has another appointment for his eye. Maybe they'll take some of the worst sticky outy ones out. Or not.

What the heck happened to his eye near or during or after his surgery I don't know. I noticed it after. As if a little piece of the center outside of his lens is missing a piece.
Vet gave us two meds we been putting in/on it. Looks like he's going to have messed up vision in that eye . Hoping it heals solid and that's the extent of it..
Still happy and goofy. Doesn't rub that eye exclusively or often , or act like anything's wrong with it.

Baby bottle.
Circa 1966?
I wondered if anyone would notice that ! A glass baby bottle 🍼 hadn't seen one in years.....there out there on the island ..... found that one in the mangrove swamps !!

oh My days… your girl blossom did the double silver for you today! Feeling a tad chuffed especially as Himself has yet to strike silver in this field,😂 xx

lots to look at…. Especially if you like buttons as much as I do…. Xx Enjoy xx

Thread 'Double Silver Sunday! Xx 😆'
https://www.treasurenet.com/threads/double-silver-sunday-xx.686344/

I miss my jeep so much !! I had a heavily modified 77 cj-5 rock crawler !! No doors, no top, and no tailgate. It truly was a keys cruiser, and I drove her for 21 years as my daily vehicle. It got more attention than a Lamborghini !! I once got chased down by 2 other jeeps, and they finally got me to pull over and then featured my jeep in 4x4 magazine !! The ultimate island machine !! It had drainholes in the floor boards, and everything was marine gear and waterproof. I sold it when my son was born 10 years ago.....everyone I know wishes I would have kept it.....including me !!
Had an old 72 Bronco that I feel the same way about. Kick myself square in the A__ every time I think about it!

I have to say that the eqx 700 is better than the 600. I didn't think it was possible and that all these machines would basically be the same (600 700 800 900). The biggest plus for me is that distinct tone for gold. What I'm finding is that gold sounds off in tone the same as lead, and foil. Numbers mean nothing to me, and are more of a curious look just to see......im not really sure just how the numbers effect my hunting, and often switch between the excal, and the 700.....the excal has no numbers and works on tones alone. So with a dig it all attitude, and this new ability to classify gold tones with lead and foil has been pretty incredible !! I hear a certain repeatable tone now....and get excited because I know it's gold !! It helps to hunt where there are thousands of pop tops.....the practical experience of digging them has given me that ability to call out the gold finds....and that really is next level sh.t !! I also realize now, that my hunting style is so much different than all other hunters....after filming for you tube it is plainly apparent that I'm a freak of nature that uses no digger, and am able to retrieve sometimes up to 4 times as many targets as my partners. I often fan the sand with my right foot tike an ape, and I've never owned a scoop !! Im a minamilst to the extreme !! I carry a mask and snorkel, and a metal detector. That's it !! I hate all the gear, and I have gotten gold before my partners get suited and geared up. View attachment 2095137
Besides a small dive bag with spare gear, and bottled water....this is it !! Often times ill wear the rings when I find them, or I keep them on a carbiner clip clipped to my arm cuff. I have 3 pairs of pelagic mahi print board shorts that have a zippered pocket for the good stuff, and a Lage utility pocket for all the rest. When I head to the kyak for water I dump my pocket, and then start again !!
Ya know what else helps? Hunting where there's gold to find. :angel12: Difficult to know the tone when nothing's there. :dontknow:

good job!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back