THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Screenshot_20230722_205835_Chrome.jpg

Good morning my fluffy friends… the Weather gods are taking a day off today it seems and have given us a break in the rain… so would be rude not to take full advantage…. hope you all have a beautiful Sunday doing things that make you happy! 🤗 xx
Fluffy ? ? ?

***ARC checks his hair in mirror***
:P
G morning Blossom. :)

U dont need to be checking urself el cappo… i just no ur one of those guys who wakes up every morning looking as cute as a button, in a cute buttons only shop 😍 xx 🤗
***ARC checks his computer camera to see if its on***

***ARC then begins to disguise his pajamas with pirate types of looking things and switches his coffee cup with a bottle of Rum***

The sound difference on the 700 is very good for gold.....im starting to be able to call the gold signals before I dig.....the little gold charm sounded off so nice I new it was gold !!

I have to say that the eqx 700 is better than the 600. I didn't think it was possible and that all these machines would basically be the same (600 700 800 900). The biggest plus for me is that distinct tone for gold. What I'm finding is that gold sounds off in tone the same as lead, and foil. Numbers mean nothing to me, and are more of a curious look just to see......im not really sure just how the numbers effect my hunting, and often switch between the excal, and the 700.....the excal has no numbers and works on tones alone. So with a dig it all attitude, and this new ability to classify gold tones with lead and foil has been pretty incredible !! I hear a certain repeatable tone now....and get excited because I know it's gold !! It helps to hunt where there are thousands of pop tops.....the practical experience of digging them has given me that ability to call out the gold finds....and that really is next level sh.t !! I also realize now, that my hunting style is so much different than all other hunters....after filming for you tube it is plainly apparent that I'm a freak of nature that uses no digger, and am able to retrieve sometimes up to 4 times as many targets as my partners. I often fan the sand with my right foot tike an ape, and I've never owned a scoop !! Im a minamilst to the extreme !! I carry a mask and snorkel, and a metal detector. That's it !! I hate all the gear, and I have gotten gold before my partners get suited and geared up.
20230710_094011.jpg

Besides a small dive bag with spare gear, and bottled water....this is it !! Often times ill wear the rings when I find them, or I keep them on a carbiner clip clipped to my arm cuff. I have 3 pairs of pelagic mahi print board shorts that have a zippered pocket for the good stuff, and a Lage utility pocket for all the rest. When I head to the kyak for water I dump my pocket, and then start again !!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back