THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

agreed!! 😆 … i feel we should get a little something extra for our efforts 🤔… a larger cabin… extra rum rations 🤔…!!!

In view of the date oversight the Good Lady WD experienced… advance warning…. 15th July marks my 1 year anniversary of infiltrating this fine Vessel.. 😎.. and yes… i want a cake…!!! 😆
Ok this will rent space in the head today-blossom eating her cake.:laughing7:

Geeez....I guess I'm the worst of the pirates.....the last one to wish WD a happy birthday. No excuses....I plain old forgot....sorry WD !! Ill be going ashore for the fruit we need to make a bowl of rum punch.....cake is for land lubbers !!
You just called blossom a land lubber........:laughing7:
No cake for you
It's was going to be a rum cake - too bad!

i guess despite spending 363 days aboard a ship, that doesnt leave port, and finding treasure every week still doesnt make me a pirate… 😳 the bar is sure high 😬 xx 😂😂😂 .. 😘
I just don't get it my dear, must be that you wash your socks too often, and are blossom fresh.

(we'z all know about the issue with the (fungus) footed Capt.'s feet)
Just another reason why his quarters are at the back of the ship-we're all up wind.

Maybe you're too proper-as in no cussing?:dontknow:

You certainly dig treasures so that can't be the reason.

The part about the pirate flag draped over his little body .... God bless his pirate ☠️ heart !!

You know that only the good die young
Only the good die young
Only the good
Only the good die young
Ooh-ooh, ooh-hoo
Ooh-ooh-hoo-hoo
Ooh-ooh, ooh-hoo
Ooh-ooh-hoo-hoo
Ooh-ooh, ooh-hoo
Ooh-ooh-hoo-hoo
Only the good die young
Only the good die young

Alas, milady....I've fallen into the habit of giving as well as I get. I've spent a very long life being ignored. So....I stopped giving. 😔 :dontknow:
Ah, Sir WHADI. I shall send you a cyber hug, for you know it’s better to give than to receive. I know all too well what it’s like to have people who are supposed to be your loved ones, only contact you when they’re in need, if at all.

1689162872112.gif

Pepper 🌶 let me tell ya something.......to think that the mother was there and had to drape the pirate flag over her dead boys body, just shatters my soul !! I cannot imagine the sorrow and pain that a parent would have to bear in that moment. As I cried trying to imagine that pain and sadness I thanked the lord for all my blessings.....most of all a son who is healthy and happy !! I did not cry for the boy.....he was strong and new what had to happen.....I cried for the sorrow that his parents had to bear, and questioned how I would handle something as tragic 😥

Good morning my hearties!

View attachment 2093269

Huh ! The Cap’n blood is rum!
Morning WD
What a hearty image this fine morning, life's blood right from the heart.
Now just 1 small query: Why's dooze you'z get the bloody rum-and me'z gets thee toe jam?
I know yo deserve it and all-but still a lowly bilge rat deserves better me thinks.

G morn T Crew.... Huh ?... Wha ????

***ARC is stunned by the empty Rum bottles ... random bottles... pink and purple stuff all over and rubber gloves... and some weird pirate looking air filled dolls.***

Ahhhh yes.... i did hand the ship over to WD last night.
um, Cap'n, you know it was you.

Viperissima Cristiano Malgioglio GIF - Viperissima Cristiano Malgioglio Gf16 GIFs

Well the temps have moderated to the 15C or that 59F
So I am off to kill some more trees around the place.
We have taken down a few over the years since buying the place 10 years ago.

Though the Mrs stated yesterday that she was getting a tad claustrophobic with the darkness and the tree cover that was encroaching.

With the pine, ash, spruce trees getting hit by beetles they're getting too dangerous to have around the home.
So it's time to open it up, let the new live and take the weak out.

Pine is nice to have around-but years ago moving in I could hit 50 of them from the yard throwing a rock-a bloody forest basically.
Pine needles and pitch is the downside of the pines.

So off to play lumber jack for the day.

Pepper 🌶 let me tell ya something.......to think that the mother was there and had to drape the pirate flag over her dead boys body, just shatters my soul !! I cannot imagine the sorrow and pain that a parent would have to bear in that moment. As I cried trying to imagine that pain and sadness I thanked the lord for all my blessings.....most of all a son who is healthy and happy !! I did not cry for the boy.....he was strong and new what had to happen.....I cried for the sorrow that his parents had to bear, and questioned how I would handle something as tragic 😥
A very young boy who had recently lost his mother, taught me a life lesson. I noticed him sitting next to me at a ball game. Everyone was having a grand time but he was sitting there sobbing. I tried to cheer him up, tell him he didn't have to cry.

His dad told me the reason. And this young boy, 6-7 years old , looked up at me, with tears streaming.

He said, "It's OK mister. I can cry. It's why God gave us tears. It washes out the hurt!"

Never forgot that lesson. I forget to use it sometimes, but will never forget!

Geeez....I guess I'm the worst of the pirates.....the last one to wish WD a happy birthday. No excuses....I plain old forgot....sorry WD !! Ill be going ashore for the fruit we need to make a bowl of rum punch.....cake is for land lubbers !!
You are the absolute best of the pirates! You always share your rum! And the Captain's rum, and

i guess despite spending 363 days aboard a ship, that doesnt leave port, and finding treasure every week still doesnt make me a pirate… 😳 the bar is sure high 😬 xx 😂😂😂 .. 😘
You are correct. You are not a pirate. You are a piratess! That makes you, like, queen of the ship! Tis why we all call you M'Lady!

:love4::icon_queen::wav:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back