THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Yep…In this world the rich decide who will live and who will die…Or should I say the all mighty powers that be…I believe that I am slowly dying and those all mighty powers that be are behind my demise…But that is alright with me…I don’t believe I will have to continue to live in this Utopia they have created for the few…In a way I will be happy when I do depart this life…Oh well…I guess I will continue to take the poisons my doctors have prescribed, did I mention doctors are the locusts from the bottomless pit…Anyhow, what do I know??? Mankind has been judged and sentenced…May God’s word be fulfilled…That’s about all I can say…I don’t know how much longer my body can continue to withstand the injury caused my the all mighty powers that be…

So be it…

Ed T
Well I never wish my life away no matter how much hurt I have to deal with.
The physical or mental can be just bad to a person.
Want a healthy body and mind, stay away from any title that has practicing in it.

Might not seem that young, but double it &+ a year. It seems really life kind of started at that age.
My mind thinks young, but the body complains more often than not. 🤣
Even in one's 30s you can't do as much as you used to. I'll go work outside in these 100 degree days and feel like I'm dying lol when I was in my 20s didn't bother me much

Even in one's 30s you can't do as much as you used to. I'll go work outside in these 100 degree days and feel like I'm dying lol when I was in my 20s didn't bother me much
It was over that last week, I still managed to hill 90 potato plants.
Mind you I was tired, legs got cramped during the sleep.
So I guess overall I am not too bad off.
Been putting in 10-12 hr days around here it seems.
Though some gremlin stretched my waistline on my pants it seems.

It was over that last week, I still managed to hill 90 potato plants.
Mind you I was tired, legs got cramped during the sleep.
So I guess overall I am not too bad off.
Been putting in 10-12 hr days around here it seems.
Though some gremlin stretched my waistline on my pants it seems.
Always good to stay active it's what keeps on alive. I was raised country so being outside doing something is natural to me. I enjoy planting things and tending to them getting to see the fruits of my labor

Posts deleted, JohnWhite, please remember our rules on posting religion or politics in open forum, it is only allowed in our politics forum.

Thanks...đź‘Ť

Always good to stay active it's what keeps on alive. I was raised country so being outside doing something is natural to me. I enjoy planting things and tending to them getting to see the fruits of my labor
Picked the raspberries yesterday, need to check out the wild blackberry patch later.

So this is a pine cone view.
20230712_162517.jpg
20230712_162524.jpg

Yeah you'll get that save a lot from me my brain does not do well remember dates and times. So birthdays are often forgotten by me lol. Not intentional though
I’m not very good at remembering dates either. There used to be a guy on here who was real good about birthdays. I admired that quality in him.

Rest assured , if I'm not informed , I'm not announcing or acknowledging a birthday!
Somewhere on this forum we can look at who's having one.
I'm not checking it! l.o.l..

So , W.D.'s buying the drinks , right?
Rest assured, you were. Lol I tried looking it up. I got all the way back to 2019. Had to go. The profile page is one, if they list it.
I got my traditional gift so I should be able to buy a couple gallons of rum. So, yes, drinks are on me.

1689203737830.gif

Lol eh 32 isn't all that young
It is when you are 60. I mean maybe even 45 on up. Lol. Gosh! My 30’s are a blur. Not because of rum, but because I was working, going to college, taking kids back and forth to this practice or that game, volunteering at church. Oh and we had an exchange student, too. Always tried to do something exciting for her. I guess that’s why I am trying to do more hobbies.

It is when you are 60. I mean maybe even 45 on up. Lol. Gosh! My 30’s are a blur. Not because of rum, but because I was working, going to college, taking kids back and forth to this practice or that game, volunteering at church. Oh and we had an exchange student, too. Always tried to do something exciting for her. I guess that’s why I am trying to do more hobbies.
Yeah time goes by fast, time is sort when you think about it.

Rest assured, you were. Lol I tried looking it up. I got all the way back to 2019. Had to go. The profile page is one, if they list it.
I got my traditional gift so I should be able to buy a couple gallons of rum. So, yes, drinks are on me.

View attachment 2093337

Format changed.
Used to be the bottom of the front page showed who was on T-Net live.
And showed today's birthdays.

il_570xN.124209802.jpg

Slight correction? If I may be so bold?

*You* are....Milady.

Blossom took over the title of Ladyship...once MsBeepBeep jumped ship.
:angel12:
Oh Sir WHADI, you are such a knightly man! I just know you were pressed into service.
1689207736979.gif

I must remind you that more than one pirate posted this song in reference to me

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back