THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

I love it! Thank you! Thatā€™s an excellent pirate song! Yes you can congratulate them. Ya just gotta know the right words. Like, ā€œ No way! You donā€™t look it!ā€ Even if she looks twice as old, you wonā€™t be lying and she will take it as a compliment. šŸ˜‰
Alright...
Whaat?> You ain't hardly broke 60??
You don't look it! No way!

(Insert complimentary feeling of impending doom kind of dread directed at myself icon.:rolleyes: )

Oh. Many happy returns of the day!

60ā€™s-80ā€™s? Iā€™m finally old enough !

WD3687
WD 07-08-63.
Even with the reminder built into my name you scallywags still forgot! Whereā€™s me blasted birthday rum rations, Capā€™n? Itā€™s been days ago now! No rum punch?!?! No rum cake?!?! No pirate songs?!?!

Oh , only the peeps who been talking to me for years are going to be keel hauled! ARC, Bart, Pepperj, Releventchair, and even Sir WHADI! And that @old texan who started his thread asking for ages!

And look who posted right after me!!!!

Bloody pirates!!!
Is the 7 the day or month?
Could never figure it out until the number was higher than 12.

Nice!
Second cut?

I may have never slept better than on fresh hay in a good barn.
i get a whiff of Timothy hay on the property sometimes from the rare scattered volunteers.

Getting late and warm awaiting her royal indoors to take over dog duty.
Bulldog squalled when I put one of his front legs back through the sleeve of the t-shirt he's wearing.
Why she took the one off him I had on.....

Anyhow , I should be mowing out on the hunting property.
Checked the rye last week and it's still in the doughy stage so I don't need to crimp it for manure...Yet.

However , I have haresfoot clover below the rye. Again. And I don't spray to kill .
Haresfoot is not good for livestock. And deer don't like it either. Which they shouldn't..
Cultivating last year didn't solve the haresfoot . And I don't want to be cultivating. Would rather crimp or mow and go no-tillage.
It was planted in Timothy, Brome, and alfalfa.
1st cut
Late again this year.

Is the 7 the day or month?
Could never figure it out until the number was higher than 12.
Weā€™re in the month of July, not August . Surely you could figure it out. šŸ§šŸ¤” :icon_scratch:Fun fact, though, my daughterā€™s is 08/07. Of course I believe military and naval and certain countries ( probably all except US, IDK šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø) would say mine is 08/07 and hers is 07/08. I donā€™t know why we were taught month /day/year.

WD3687
WD 07-08-63.
Even with the reminder built into my name you scallywags still forgot! Whereā€™s me blasted birthday rum rations, Capā€™n? Itā€™s been days ago now! No rum punch?!?! No rum cake?!?! No pirate songs?!?!

Oh , only the peeps who been talking to me for years are going to be keel hauled! ARC, Bart, Pepperj, Releventchair, and even Sir WHADI! And that @old texan who started his thread asking for ages!

Bloody pirates!!!
yes wd - happy birthday to you- and not just any birthday but the big six oh - that s a biggie - i knew july 8 was your birthday - i wanted to give every body else the chance to tell you happy birthday first - i didn t want to make them look bad the bunch of snoozers - then i wanted to see if you would bring it up yourself - it took cap s naked at sixty story to get you going - i like that - i hope you re still having a good birthday - you know technically if you have not stopped partying its still your birthday - 60 seemed painful to me but the first ss check at 62 made the pain disappear - crazy - it s been smooth sailin since - i m having a cold lone star in your honor - open invite to rct crew - make it to central texas and i ll take you to every bbq joint within 60 miles - not saying i ll pay for your meal but i will show you where the good places are

My dad ā€œtook me out to dinner ā€œ on Saturday. Hubbyā€™s fishing buddy from Medina, phoned the restaurant and paid for a glass of wine for me and dessert for all 3.

IMG_3813.jpeg

IMG_3814.jpeg

Then, today my daughter gave me this ( which is why I brought up my birthday. That was fun. Thanks for playingšŸ˜˜)

IMG_3819.jpeg

IMG_3822.jpeg

I read this at the heel of the bottle and we both laughed.

IMG_3820.jpeg

IMG_3821.jpeg

ā€œ Pure and without drugs or poison ā€œ

šŸ˜³šŸ˜³šŸ˜³šŸ˜³šŸ˜³

yes wd - happy birthday to you- and not just any birthday but the big six oh - that s a biggie - i knew july 8 was your birthday - i wanted to give every body else the chance to tell you happy birthday first - i didn t want to make them look bad the bunch of snoozers - then i wanted to see if you would bring it up yourself - it took cap s naked at sixty story to get you going - i like that - i hope you re still having a good birthday - you know technically if you have not stopped partying its still your birthday - 60 seemed painful to me but the first ss check at 62 made the pain disappear - crazy - it s been smooth sailin since - i m having a cold lone star in your honor - open invite to rct crew - make it to central texas and i ll take you to every bbq joint within 60 miles - not saying i ll pay for your meal but i will show you where the good places are
There he is! Thank you very much for the birthday wishes and especially for the ego boost for being able to still rope a guy in. šŸ¤—

Weā€™re in the month of July, not August . Surely you could figure it out. šŸ§šŸ¤” :icon_scratch:Fun fact, though, my daughterā€™s is 08/07. Of course I believe military and naval and certain countries ( probably all except US, IDK šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø) would say mine is 08/07 and hers is 07/08. I donā€™t know why we were taught month /day/year.
The United States is one of the few countries that use ā€œmm-dd-yyyyā€ as their date formatā€“which is very very unique! The day is written first and the year last in most countries (dd-mm-yyyy) and some nations, such as Iran, Korea, and China, write the year first and the day last (yyyy-mm-dd)šŸ˜˜

WD3687
WD 07-08-63.

Bloody pirates!!!
Happy belated Birthday WD!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back