THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Morning WD
What a hearty image this fine morning, life's blood right from the heart.
Now just 1 small query: Why's dooze you'z get the bloody rum-and me'z gets thee toe jam?
I know yo deserve it and all-but still a lowly bilge rat deserves better me thinks.
Well pepps, its all about parts. You do mechanical work. Ya can't put car parts on a tractor. Well, maybe ya can, but it ain't right. IMO.

Ahh 💕… perhaps a Piratess Princess 👸 .u are the real Queen, u are and always will be the first Lady of this vessel… 😍 xx
Ah, there's plenty of room onboard for queens, I'm queen of the rusty nails, you are queen of the historical treasures, Bart is queen of the spanish treasures and beach goers lost treasures. OMG! I mean king, KING! Sorry, Bart.

Wow....my tears have made me a mess !!
Electronic fumes can do that.
Probably some electric gadget nearby. Sure , that's it. Look ; a computer. Plenty of fumes.

There's some awful people in the world.
Have been some awful pirates too.

But the young not fully corrupted yet , and havin a rough go of it that want to experience more while the sand gets on the skinny side in the top of the glass...They're worth noticing. And some take notice to notice.
Even them as would lean towards pirit-ins modern form.
Room on deck for such shouldn't even be a question.
Besides , some are nimble enough still ; it's hard to push them in from shore...

Parents. A parent. Caretakers..
Folks what care for folks needing care .
It's a loss when the "patient" passes.
You are either casehardened (and who'd have that in a nurse?)or you feel a bite.
More than your efforts resulted in a finality rather than continuation with someone..
But everything you were exposed to about that person and thier relationship with others and the world.
And some for varied reason had little of such.

So it's good sometimes when a short on age individual gets corrupted a wee bit on purpose.
And don't forget an understanding glance at who's caring for them. They'll be knowing the color black well enough.
Sometimes the caretaker needs a caretaker.
An hour break? Two?
A lunch?
On us if we can fill any strangers need from the side without overly imposing.
Done right sometimes , the recipient need not know the who behind it.

Setting someone adrift is hard. Well , the letting go of them part is.
But we get to keep part of them too.
Celebrate that part.

Ees gone a piritin then.
Ats well enouh!

290130250_3212787865635605_3798871529637063482_n-2-jpg.907508

I have no fear of hiding the tears !! They are earned from me and I take pride as a man at being compassionate enough to care, and be moved by others journey through life....I have already reached out to his mom and gave my condolences.....I will support the youtube page as per her request !!

Geeez....I guess I'm the worst of the pirates.....the last one to wish WD a happy birthday. No excuses....I plain old forgot....sorry WD !! Ill be going ashore for the fruit we need to make a bowl of rum punch.....cake is for land lubbers !!
Lol nope that would be me I've not done it yet. Didn't pay enough attention to the posts yesterday. Epic failure time to walk the plank lol. I shall address it with my good morning post in a second lol

Lol nope that would be me I've not done it yet. Didn't pay enough attention to the posts yesterday. Epic failure time to walk the plank lol. I shall address it with my good morning post in a second lol
Arrrgh....ya saved me hide matey !! Rum punch for JVA !!

Arrrgh....ya saved me hide matey !! Rum punch for JVA !!
Yeah you'll get that save a lot from me my brain does not do well remember dates and times. So birthdays are often forgotten by me lol. Not intentional though

I have no fear of hiding the tears !! They are earned from me and I take pride as a man at being compassionate enough to care, and be moved by others journey through life....I have already reached out to his mom and gave my condolences.....I will support the youtube page as per her request !!

Bro in law is a minister.
Got wet eyes at the podium when tending a nieces wedding.
Said they were tears of strength.
We all danced during the ceremony anyways.

When my oldest sister died , about all she asked at her service was for folks to know they can dance.
"Just Dance " was sang by kin to set the tone. No surprise folks danced.
A trend perhaps?

Tears? Congrats. You're alive apparently by the evidence.
When they're for others , your nerves related to survival by being connected to the world applies.
When they're simply for being ... Where you at?

Yeah you'll get that save a lot from me my brain does not do well remember dates and times. So birthdays are often forgotten by me lol. Not intentional though
Rest assured , if I'm not informed , I'm not announcing or acknowledging a birthday!
Somewhere on this forum we can look at who's having one.
I'm not checking it! l.o.l..

So , W.D.'s buying the drinks , right?

You know that only the good die young
Only the good die young
Only the good
Only the good die young
Ooh-ooh, ooh-hoo
Ooh-ooh-hoo-hoo
Ooh-ooh, ooh-hoo
Ooh-ooh-hoo-hoo
Ooh-ooh, ooh-hoo
Ooh-ooh-hoo-hoo
Only the good die young
Only the good die young

Yep…In this world the rich decide who will live and who will die…Or should I say the all mighty powers that be…I believe that I am slowly dying and those all mighty powers that be are behind my demise…But that is alright with me…I don’t believe I will have to continue to live in this Utopia they have created for the few…In a way I will be happy when I do depart this life…Oh well…I guess I will continue to take the poisons my doctors have prescribed, did I mention doctors are the locusts from the bottomless pit…Anyhow, what do I know??? Mankind has been judged and sentenced…May God’s word be fulfilled…That’s about all I can say…I don’t know how much longer my body can continue to withstand the injury caused my the all mighty powers that be…

So be it…

Ed T

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back