THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Happy B day WD :)

The ship is yours... past my horizontal time.

C u scallywags in the A.M.
The ship? The whole ship? Blimey! I have been wanting to make some changes around here!

1689123966934.jpeg

The ship? The whole ship? Blimey! I have been wanting to make some changes around here!

View attachment 2093226
Well you got permission from him, so have at it!
Renovation of the ship.
Not giving you any ideas-but knock that arfing rum locker door off. :headbang:

60’s-80’s? I’m finally old enough !

WD3687
WD 07-08-63.
Even with the reminder built into my name you scallywags still forgot! Where’s me blasted birthday rum rations, Cap’n? It’s been days ago now! No rum punch?!?! No rum cake?!?! No pirate songs?!?!

Oh , only the peeps who been talking to me for years are going to be keel hauled! ARC, Bart, Pepperj, Releventchair, and even Sir WHADI! And that @old texan who started his thread asking for ages!

And look who posted right after me!!!!

Bloody pirates!!!
Alas, milady....I've fallen into the habit of giving as well as I get. I've spent a very long life being ignored. So....I stopped giving. 😔 :dontknow:

G morn T Crew.... Huh ?... Wha ????

***ARC is stunned by the empty Rum bottles ... random bottles... pink and purple stuff all over and rubber gloves... and some weird pirate looking air filled dolls.***

Ahhhh yes.... i did hand the ship over to WD last night.

Good morning one and all xx hope u have a nice Wednesday ahead xx 🤗

For ur coffee time viewing pleasure xx

Thread 'tuesday Evening Treasure xx'
https://www.treasurenet.com/threads/tuesday-evening-treasure-xx.686004/
60’s-80’s? I’m finally old enough !

WD3687
WD 07-08-63.
Even with the reminder built into my name you scallywags still forgot! Where’s me blasted birthday rum rations, Cap’n? It’s been days ago now! No rum punch?!?! No rum cake?!?! No pirate songs?!?!

Oh , only the peeps who been talking to me for years are going to be keel hauled! ARC, Bart, Pepperj, Releventchair, and even Sir WHADI! And that @old texan who started his thread asking for ages!

And look who posted right after me!!!!

Bloody pirates!!!
ahh WD… im sorry i thort ur birthday was 7th August… given we do it the other way… happy happy belated birthday 🥳 🎂 xx 💕🤗🤗 xxx

Good Morning my Peps… indeed Being an international Pirate sure is harder than it looks 😬 xx 😂😂
The ship doesn't realize the effort that we go through converting all the measures and temps for their viewing pleasure.
Just this morning the temps are 15 feeling the 14 no humidity, sure beats the sweltering humidity of 40.

The ship doesn't realize the effort that we go through converting all the measures and temps for their viewing pleasure.
Just this morning the temps are 15 feeling the 14 no humidity, sure beats the sweltering humidity of 40.
agreed!! 😆 … i feel we should get a little something extra for our efforts 🤔… a larger cabin… extra rum rations 🤔…!!!

In view of the date oversight the Good Lady WD experienced… advance warning…. 15th July marks my 1 year anniversary of infiltrating this fine Vessel.. 😎.. and yes… i want a cake…!!! 😆

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back