THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Got the Farmall Cub tractor grader blade / plow blade and single bottom dirt plow and brackets and drawbar and stuff home.
Blade and bracket and drawbar on hitch hauler made for an interesting load.
Blade stood on end. . Ratchet strap. Bunji cords. Rope.
300 pound weight limit.
Doubt the load on the hitch hauler exceeded 298... But I might exaggerate.
Put what I could in the truck bed of the loose stuff.

Tore this off the front of my car going through trails. I don't think I really needed it...
20230710_180549.jpg

Bart.... your boat looks smaller in that picture. :P

Ps... I bought one of those mask snorkel thingamabobs and never tried it for i felt "funny" when i tried it on and thought some redneck might mistake me for some alien.
So i gave it away... did i make a mistake ?
I have been enjoying this smaller kyak. My boss tore down his house so he gave everything away....I got 3 kyaks andc2 paddle boards....I now have a small kyak navy.

I have been enjoying this smaller kyak. My boss tore down his house so he gave everything away....I got 3 kyaks andc2 paddle boards....I now have a small kyak navy.
You did not answer my question... and i was only kidding about your boat.

No room for a first mate on that ship.

As for the full face mask....its good some of the time. It's very comfortable and I can wear it all day. I also enjoy the wide field of view. A regular mask can become un comfortable in a number of ways after many hours of wearing it. The snorkel tends to make my lips chapped and chewing all day on the mouthpiece can make my lips sore. I'll use both sometimes, and one or the other sometimes.....yesterday was the full face all day !! Harder to dive to the bottom with the large cavity of air creating buoyancy.

No predators yesterday, but the sting rays kept ghosting up on me a startling the crap out of me. Saw a very beautiful naked woman out there....she was the only one who was nude, and didn't seem to mind at all.....it was quite the scene when she walked up on me , and I got the very detailed underwater view.....it was quite difficult talking with her, and I don't really remember much of what she said !!🙄🤤🙄

As for the full face mask....its good some of the time. It's very comfortable and I can wear it all day. I also enjoy the wide field of view. A regular mask can become un comfortable in a number of ways after many hours of wearing it. The snorkel tends to make my lips chapped and chewing all day on the mouthpiece can make my lips sore. I'll use both sometimes, and one or the other sometimes.....yesterday was the full face all day !! Harder to dive to the bottom with the large cavity of air creating buoyancy.
Ah ha! Proof that you are full of hot air!

No predators yesterday, but the sting rays kept ghosting up on me a startling the crap out of me. Saw a very beautiful naked woman out there....she was the only one who was nude, and didn't seem to mind at all.....it was quite the scene when she walked up on me , and I got the very detailed underwater view.....it was quite difficult talking with her, and I don't really remember much of what she said !!🙄🤤🙄
Is it a nude permitted beach / location ? ? ?
Or was she just "buckin the system" ?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back