THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Seems like this year it's a case of the great divide when it comes to getting the rain.
It's heading right for us-then splits off into another direction at the last moment.
The folks haying are really pulling their hair out by the roots as if they believed the weather reports then there wouldn't be enough days to take off the hay.
The permissions call/text me -the hay is off Pepper-Pepper busier than a 2P billy goat these days.
The thought of treasures in the fields, and no time to play.

Need to water/pick berries/get a stronger grade shear bolts for the chipper/continue cutting trees/clean filter in saw (hack/cough/stop) clean tree debris up around the barn (chickens are freaked out).

OK! Now what will I do this PM? :laughing7:

20230711_075521.jpg

20230711_085444.jpg

Check out this fancy earring !! 4 grams of 14k and ice....better than the Louis Vuitton from earlier this summer !! This little sucker is heavy, and ways more than the diamond band !! Wooo hoooo !! Got a heavy silver band, and 2 silver chains !!

Bart never answered the nude beach thing...
So... must be...
Thats why he is SO motivated to detect everyday.

Nude beach inspiration ! !
You're probably going to take up water detecting again, he is an inspiration for getting out and 👀

I remember one vision explicitly ... literally... in fact its burned in.

Was cruising coastline... just cruising... and my girl goes... "holy sh!t look" and points at the beach....

There stood 20 or so people waving at us... all in their late 60's-80's...

All naked.

Last edited:
No predators yesterday, but the sting rays kept ghosting up on me a startling the crap out of me. Saw a very beautiful naked woman out there....she was the only one who was nude, and didn't seem to mind at all.....it was quite the scene when she walked up on me , and I got the very detailed underwater view.....it was quite difficult talking with her, and I don't really remember much of what she said !!🙄🤤🙄
She didn't hand you a sword?
(Dammit.)

51f1ac21f241f9be4f21486281066ba7.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back