THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Give me the 6 pack of $20 gold pieces.
They can have the rest
That's not being a greedy pirate.

Mornin all.

Bulldog got his t-shirt off in the night and got his stitches bleeding. Needs watching. And Lady friend went back to bed. (!)
I should be a half hour or more away picking up tractor implements.
The plan is to get them on my hitch hauler and not in the truck bed.
Need to get them home unloaded and get the trailer and tractor loaded out to the hunting property.

Bart , don't sneeze in that mask!

Hey everyone
IMG_0526.jpeg
I bought two new electric bicycles so me and my buddy can get further back to those faraway campsites to detect we went on Saturday found some Wheaties and then my friend noticed a big boulder that looks like it has mortar holes. We didn’t get close enough to see but we’re planning on going back.
IMG_0530.jpeg

Wonder how many people lost there gold over the weekend ??
How many times has someone come up to you and asked you to search for a lost ring? They always say it's got to be right here! I know! Cuz I just felt it come off!!!

Hey everyone View attachment 2093003I bought two new electric bicycles so me and my buddy can get further back to those faraway campsites to detect we went on Saturday found some Wheaties and then my friend noticed a big boulder that looks like it has mortar holes. We didn’t get close enough to see but we’re planning on going back.View attachment 2093004
Hey Evan... in last picture lower right... looks like a wild animal or feral cat flicking you off (giving you the finger)

heheh :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back