THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Ha ha 😂 xx that really doesnt help Peps, but thank you xx

Decision to be made… do i go back to dig the roman villa up…. Or do i head back over to where he found the Saxon Wrist clasp….🤔….. he loves all things Roman, but my love is those tantalising saxon bits…!!!! If ever there was a time for a crew trip to the uk, its now… we need help!!!! 😆 xx

.. and sorry, i should of said .. sorry to hear u lost a chuck, thats sad 😒 xx 🤗
Thanks blossom
Loosing a member of the flock is never a happy for us as they provide food (or try)
Just before 7AM we heard a pack of Coyotes yelping off just below the barn, so it could of been one of them that took her.
So I'll stay close to the area today cleaning up tree debris and the sound of the tractor and wood chipper will keep the predators at bay. ( in theory this should work)
Never a dull moment in life it seems-though I can even dream of digging up a villa still. :headbang:

Wonder how many people lost there gold over the weekend ??
I did ... i lost a few gold items in your spot.... rings ... necklaces and other items...
IF you find any of those types of items please post pictures of them and i will let you know if they are in fact the ones i lost... then you can do the "good Samaritan" thing and return them to me.

:)

:P

I had bad heartburn/acid reflux which went away immediately when I stopped drinking coffee.
Simple Gramma's fix is baking soda and water. 1/4 of baking soda in a small cup of water, drink, burp, carry on.
If still troubled, repeat process again.

The medical journal frowns on this method as a cure that costs 50 cent a year, is not in the best interest of the pharma/doctor's pay grade.

Having heartburn/reflux is probably one of the most uncomfortable things one can experience.

1986 they cut me from the rib cage to below the navel took the stomach out, and repaired the damage from years of rum binges.
But I still had heartburn/reflux (grumble)

Man it's steaming out there !! Gonna have to get in the water just to survive !! I see people get in now, and just stay there in the water for 3-4 hours at a time.....summertime in the Florida keys....my wood shop partner has a massive concrete pour today....UGGGHHH !! He gets so upset that I make more money than him for fishing, diving, and swimming!! We all have the freedom of choice in our career paths !! I chose a very unconventional path of employment!!

Sun is up high enough now, that the the early morning sharks are gone back to deeper water. I should be able to see good now....not sure what direction the tide is running, but hopefully it's flowing out....that would shave 10 minutes off my paddle, and allow me to also ride the tide home !! You just can't get gold chatting on t-net!! I have no time limit and can stay till dark if i want. Starkist tuna sometimes sponsors me for content, and they send me the little tuna pouches for my adventures.....maybe if I film something they'll send me another case of tuna packs ! Here we go....time to gold hunt !! I've been using the full face snorkel mask.....its way better, no more salt cracked lips, and chewing snorkel all day. Head phones fit perfect with this set up. I go with nothing......mask, and machine.....that it !! No digging tools at all.....I fan with my foot in the deep, and my hands in the shallows. You will be swept away in chest deep water with a scoop.....current is strong and many people have drowned here !!

Sun is up high enough now, that the the early morning sharks are gone back to deeper water. I should be able to see good now....not sure what direction the tide is running, but hopefully it's flowing out....that would shave 10 minutes off my paddle, and allow me to also ride the tide home !! You just can't get gold chatting on t-net!! I have no time limit and can stay till dark if i want. Starkist tuna sometimes sponsors me for content, and they send me the little tuna pouches for my adventures.....maybe if I film something they'll send me another case of tuna packs ! Here we go....time to gold hunt !! I've been using the full face snorkel mask.....its way better, no more salt cracked lips, and chewing snorkel all day. Head phones fit perfect with this set up. I go with nothing......mask, and machine.....that it !! No digging tools at all.....I fan with my foot in the deep, and my hands in the shallows. You will be swept away in chest deep water with a scoop.....current is strong and many people have drowned here !!
The full face set up sounds interesting. I imagine besides the comfort level is it easier to breathe?
Any recommendations on what makes?

Did a quick look, yelp!
Some users have voiced concerns regarding the safety of full-face snorkeling masks. The argument is that due to the large dead airspace in the mask and tube, there could be a buildup of carbon dioxide (CO2) within. This could lead to the user becoming disoriented, weaker, and possibly blacking out.

20230710_093236.jpg

Quick and easy, and they fit in my dive bag !!

The full face set up sounds interesting. I imagine besides the comfort level is it easier to breathe?
Any recommendations on what makes?
It's actually a bit more restricted with air flow, but your face stays dry mostly. And very large field of view.

Did a quick look, yelp!
Some users have voiced concerns regarding the safety of full-face snorkeling masks. The argument is that due to the large dead airspace in the mask and tube, there could be a buildup of carbon dioxide (CO2) within. This could lead to the user becoming disoriented, weaker, and possibly blacking out.
You must learn it, and its different.....trying to ween my son off it, and I always bring both types. This environment and for my style it works great....but...familiarity and safety are key !!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back