THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

5A7782FB-C491-463A-AFA2-EDC6498444F9.jpg

Some animal grabbed a hen this afternoon. Not sure what got her, but it did.
Picked up the wood chipper, 1 shear pin, 1 clogged chute.
Need to get the rpm right corresponding with the infeed rollers.
Learning process.

Good morning trusty crew!! Ahh monday dawns.. its going to be hard to focus today.. all i want to do is reseach the site now FLO has confirmed we have something special!! Hey ho!!! xx

Hope ur monday goes to plan xx 🤗 xx
Morning blossom
Oh it must be tiring to be picking/digging items that are a couple of thousand years old.
Really we limit ours to a couple of hundred years old-way less dreaming and research. :laughing7:
Here's a just imagine: You're on that field, and just a meter or so under your feet lays an expansive Roman terrazzo mosaic floor.
Just waiting to be discovered.
There you are trying to stay focused on the daily tasks......
Screen Shot 2023-07-10 at 6.33.12 AM.png

Morning blossom
Oh it must be tiring to be picking/digging items that are a couple of thousand years old.
Really we limit ours to a couple of hundred years old-way less dreaming and research. :laughing7:
Here's a just imagine: You're on that field, and just a meter or so under your feet lays an expansive Roman terrazzo mosaic floor.
Just waiting to be discovered.
There you are trying to stay focused on the daily tasks......
View attachment 2092949
Ha ha 😂 xx that really doesnt help Peps, but thank you xx

Decision to be made… do i go back to dig the roman villa up…. Or do i head back over to where he found the Saxon Wrist clasp….🤔….. he loves all things Roman, but my love is those tantalising saxon bits…!!!! If ever there was a time for a crew trip to the uk, its now… we need help!!!! 😆 xx

.. and sorry, i should of said .. sorry to hear u lost a chuck, thats sad 😒 xx 🤗

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back