THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Good morning my hearties!

1687520492979.gif

Afternoon all! I'm still alive, I know I said I'd be back, but work has yet again taken over everything, throw in to that, the longest house purchase in the world (a year, still no completion date) and I've just not had the chance to get out.

Afternoon all! I'm still alive, I know I said I'd be back, but work has yet again taken over everything, throw in to that, the longest house purchase in the world (a year, still no completion date) and I've just not had the chance to get out.
Good day small adventures
That is not a great thing to encounter in the purchasing a house world.
Hope it's worth it in the end.
Most would of thrown the ("Forget It"!) towel in after a month or 2 and looked for something a little less stressful.
Then again if you want to get that 🏰 for a few Quid then it's worth the wait.

No worries mate....your hammock is still slung up below deck.....welcome back !!

The Mrs asked if the Hummingbird feeders were full.
3 Hummingbird feeders
2 Hummingbirds
Then I saw this video clip.
(I cut it down to a short as a minute was too long of being envious)

The Mrs asked if the Hummingbird feeders were full.
3 Hummingbird feeders
2 Hummingbirds
Then I saw this video clip.
(I cut it down to a short as a minute was too long of being envious)
View attachment 2090279
Saw that video. Made me want to order hummingbirds 😍 x wow my starlings and pigeons are cute… but… !!! Xx

H

I know this is a wrong attitude but I can’t help it. My favorite verse in this song (and it cracks me up every time) is, “ I tell myself that I should quit, but I don’t listen to drunks.”🙄🤔🤣

I have the same problem. I talk to myself but I never listen.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back